NEW Players Guide.

G

i have this problem i lost my trading password and now cant make another...
Is anybody have idea?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Rudolf log into the playerdex and click on 'status and settings'. You can change your Trade Password in there.

G

Hello guys.I wanna ask the question. I was fighting with gym leeder but the game just started to lag and i couldn't do anything i was waiting for a while but still it didn't respond. So what i must do to not wait for npc and fight again with gym leeder because it's very important to many
P.s sorry for my english writed this quicly :)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You just have to wait unfortunately. This happened to me with Brock twice the first time, years ago when the wait was two days instead of one. The staff simply do not have the time to fix ingame losses due to glitches/crashes.

lol speaking of which I just lost a gligar I was in the process of trying to catch!It's part of the game, you win a few you lose a few.

G

I started the game recentely and I chose a Bulbasaur as my starter. When I was trying to train him up in the grass I fainted a few times to Rattatas. Then all of a sudden my Bulbasaur isn't following my guy and isn't on the top of the screen. Whenever I walk in grasss eventually it just sends me to the Pokemon Center in Viridian City

G

Yes It worked. Well I clicked on the pokeball and it said I was missing my pokemon so it gave me a new one. thanks

G

Okay so,
Im new to this pokemon online thing,
I have no idea what im doing, dunno what anything means.
And I looked up this "guide" And tought it would help,
but it didnt, because this is no guide so why are you calling it a guide?
This is more of a thread helping "issues"
Instead of guiding neewbies on what to do first how to do it where to go what this game is about,
I cant find anything helpfull so far, If you do know something that might help, feel free to link me.

risefromruins

Youngster
Every game made by pokemon is exactly the same, the only thing that changes are the towns and pokemon.

Go from town to town and battle Gym Leaders to get their Gym's badge. It's been like that since the 90's.

G

Only pokemon games I've played is like
Pokemon Yellow/red/blue/crystal
As a kid. So like honestly this is all wierd to me all im saying is this thread is called a guide but it rlly is'nt.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It sounds like you want a walkthrough. If you started in kanto the game runs pretty close to yellow/red/blue and if you started in johto the maps are the same as crystal. If you're still stuck on Started Island there is a walkthrough of that I believe on the wiki:

http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... =Main_Page

If you're struggling still drop into the IRC chat sometime for some real time advice.

G

Hey!

Did register my account yesterday, and have still not been able to log in. I have checked the server status and that should be OK now by still I get the following message:

file.php

I've read that you should try again after a while cause there could be many players logging in at the same time. But waiting a while will not help me as it seems...

What to do?

Attachments

• cannotconnect.jpg
    cannotconnect.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,826

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
If you checked the server status and the server is online then I'd check your firewall. If your firewall is blocking the game then it will show up as offline. Make sure pwo.exe is an exception in your firewall.

If you still have problems come to IRC chat and we'll try and help you further. Just to note though, that the server is offline as I am replying here.

G

ok real quick and simple, how do i download the game? i cant find out how and its really bugging me

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
krinhmcfluff said:
ok real quick and simple, how do i download the game? i cant find out how and its really bugging me

You can also find it on the wiki.

G

Pansy said:
You can also find it on the wiki.

ok i got it downloaded, is the client turned off? cause i cant play at all?? Q~Q

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
krinhmcfluff said:
Searched the Forum for an answer? We've answered this dozens of times now. Here's an answer I posted in another thread only an hour ago:

Jinji said:
You need to login to the Playerdex, after which you'll then find a link to the "Client Download" page on the right-hand navigation bar. Alternatively you can consult the PWO Wiki for the download links: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... g_the_game

G

Jinji said:
You need to login to the Playerdex, after which you'll then find a link to the "Client Download" page on the right-hand navigation bar. Alternatively you can consult the PWO Wiki for the download links: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... g_the_game
[/quote]

well ive downloaded it and its installed and i go to the login screen for the actual game and it takes a while to "connect" then just says server cant connect and something about how the server may be turned off??