Is your character stuck?

AspireIntel

i get a blackscreen, but i can see my character . what happen .??? btw it happen last night

G

hello. well i logged into the game and cant move. im not click in a chat box or anything. the toons name is bobdethlock
If somone could help that would rock.

AmberChan

Please can pwo staff help me. I'm stuck in diglett's cave on a cliff B3F X:6 Y:25. There is a CG ranked person on but he/she isn't helping me. Please help.

nvm thank you pansy for getting me down

psychosamm

Youngster
Can someone help me? I'm stuck in Whitney's gym and i cant move and i cant type into the chat for help either. I dont know whats going on.

ejderha

I have the same problems like the other poster, stuck from the event in healing center in the black zone.
I wonder if is there a way to get a escape rope to my character since there is no cg online when i am

franz1789

since three days I cannot move from the map loading screen.. no chatbox, if I wait nothing happens, and the client seems to freeze. How can I solve?

franz1789

please can someone at least move me off pokemon tower F3 which is where I'm stuck? at least at the city Pokemon Center..

shrestha94

5bdww.jpg

my friend is having this problem whenever he opens the game (after login)
his username is xlrb_25

G

I'm stuck inside Violet Gym. I cant have a battle and back to pokecenter, need someone to help me.

Glaceon01

Banned
Khaleesi said:
I'm stuck inside Violet Gym. I cant have a battle and back to pokecenter, need someone to help me.
There's currently a GM in-game go in the all channel and ask to be warped.

sebyelcapo2

Help, im stuck because when i use surf on the south of pallet town it got stuck i relogged but when i see where i was i couldnt move, im into the boat that takes u for 10k from one town to the other but i cannot move from inside of it, i use surf but i cannot move, i try to fish but it says that i have to be near the water, i cannot fight anyone because all of them are low lvl and i dont have space rope, im here for about 2 days because no GM online :(

G

Im still stuck inside violet gym. How can i know if GMs are online?

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
You can look on the online list. They'd be at the top of the list with a tag beside their name. CG's can also move you. I'll log in now and find you.

G

help me, i cant login to the game, its always said "user is already in system" can anyone help me, im newbie , just play 3days a go

G

I just joined today, i log in and everything appears to be loaded, but it is like the game is froze, i can't move, it lets me type in the chat box, but only after it says i am AFK.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
TUGE said:
I played last a long time ago. I started in Kanto (beat 6 gyms) moved to Johto (0 gyms) and now you've updated the game so that I can't battle Johto-NPC:s or get back to Kanto (no surfboard.) Could someone teleport me back to Kanto?

Resolved.

G

my character is not stuck anymore, but i think i might have some useful info

when my char got stuck, i could not use chat, but i could access backpack and all (only it didn't help)
i got stuck when i changed the order of my pokemon.
from what i have seen from others, not being able to use chat is weird. but no matter what i typed, it just didn't show up in any chat.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Lythis said:
my character is not stuck anymore, but i think i might have some useful info

when my char got stuck, i could not use chat, but i could access backpack and all (only it didn't help)
i got stuck when i changed the order of my pokemon.
from what i have seen from others, not being able to use chat is weird. but no matter what i typed, it just didn't show up in any chat.

Random question, is your computer set to English or is it in another language? Do you know how your character got unstuck?

G

my character is stuck outside diglets cave ... it was just an ordinary minute but then lag came my character accidentally entered the way out of the cave and then green screen comes out ... i try to lose a battle but i respawned at the nearest pokecenter ... afterwards i log in again and then the screen becomes pitched black ... help me plss ..