Is your character stuck?

L

Lorde_Tyrael

Hello, im stuck in the route north from vermillion, no black or green screen,  my partner pokemon dissapeared, i can only send messages in the normal chat and my mouse doesnt work anywhere on the screen

Someone help me :)

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Well i would say to try and get somebody in game to get a GM or CG to get you unstuck, as well as trying to get a Staff Member in game your self to get you unstuck.

L

Lorde_Tyrael

Yup, i tried, but i could only message in the screen chat, so no one helped me, then i send /battle to someone and lost :)
thanks anyway
[Solved] :p

D

dracoattacker

felipedpr said:
Now the bar appeared, Sorry about that! :(

You had the BBB. A lot of players have BBB, that prevents you from battling. It starts at 22:20 Pokétime and ends on 00:00 Pokétime. Just wait 40 minutes.

accursed1

Youngster
Website
www.xelion.webs.com
j9pkio.png

Hey choco, check this one out! i could walk between those houses!

K

KohakuSan

Okay... I'm stuck in Pewter's pokecenter for a week now I think, I login everyday and still can't find a staff member who can get me out of it, if you can post the time you will login, let me know please! And since I'm in a pokecenter I can't battle anyone...

UPDATE: Nevermind, Zidane helped me, thanks a lot!

B

Bardon

Getting stuck before entering pallet town...

Right when I finally started playing after 2 whole years, this happens! =P

And no, it ain't black bar bug (I think) coz its ain't anywhere near 22-24hrs nor is there any poke menu missing.

I did the beginner's route and when the screen for pallet town appeared, I keep getting stuck in between the trees from where I'm supposed to enter. Everytime I move out of it, I get reset back to the same spot in the trees. Its been happening to me for over an hour and I tried logging off/on to see if it fixes the thing but to no avail unfortunately.

Someone suggested me to do a uninstall/reinstall but thats just weird coz I haven't really done anything in the game to get a "wear/tear" glitch.

Heard one of the staff in game can move a player's location if needed, so would anyone care to get me out of this mess? Or is there another alternative to fix this?

~Thanks

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
accursed1 said:
j9pkio.png

Hey choco, check this one out! i could walk between those houses!
lol :p

Either you haxed, or its a mapping error :p

And, Bardon, next time your online, look for a CG or just ask in the All channel, and if any are online, we'll help you.

A

Alathy

i can't log into PWO because i'm in festive town..can a GM move me to violet city????? please?! i haven't played the game for days now because of that... -_- please help..

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Alathy said:
i can't log into PWO because i'm in festive town..can a GM move me to violet city? ??? ? please?! i haven't played the game for days now because of that... -_- please help..
Best idea is to keep trying to log in, since you have to be online to be moved. Just remember not to log out in Festive Town next time :)

A

Alathy

Chocobo7 said:
Alathy said:
i can't log into PWO because i'm in festive town..can a GM move me to violet city? ??? ? please?! i haven't played the game for days now because of that... -_- please help..
Best idea is to keep trying to log in, since you have to be online to be moved. Just remember not to log out in Festive Town next time :)

how could i know that? it was the first time i was in festive town and i'm still a new player -_-

FinalDragon

Alathy said:
i can't log into PWO because i'm in festive town..can a GM move me to violet city????? please?! i haven't played the game for days now because of that... -_- please help..
I end process and try again. Try it.

jakeski1990

I have the problem with getting a black map. My character is in Viridian and every time i log in the map wont load. I've waited and left my computer on for an entire day before, re-logging several times throughout and I have no idea what to do. I love this game so much and want to play it but I can't get any help. Also I have the latest client if that would even effect it, and i've tried losing a PvP battle to take me to a Center but as soon as i exited to Viridian it went black again.

C

carlosfirered

my character is stuck on a black screen. the map won't load, and sometimes the game won't load either. i'm basically at the very beginning of the begginer island. please help i really want to play this game badly. please tell me what i need to do, i've already tried shutting down and logging back in. i still don't have any pokemon so i can't loose a battle.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
carlosfirered said:
my character is stuck on a black screen. the map won't load, and sometimes the game won't load either. i'm basically at the very beginning of the begginer island. please help i really want to play this game badly. please tell me what i need to do, i've already tried shutting down and logging back in. i still don't have any pokemon so i can't loose a battle.
There is nothing we can do about this as it is due to the amount of people both trying to log onto the game at once and the amount of people loading the same map. It will get much better in the next few days and after you leave the starting island.

D

Disodo

"It will get much better in the next few days"-Chocobo7

>Server update?  :D

risefromruins

Youngster
Disodo said:
"It will get much better in the next few days"-Chocobo7

>Server update?  :D

Kinda.  There will be an update but that is besides the point, it will get better simply from traffic slowing down and having 90% of the new players stop playing.

marukas

Hello, I have a problem with black map. I just started at january 15 and i have black map since the begining. I try to load map every day for an hour but result is the same i apear in black map, I see all other players and npc but i cant move. Please help me.

R

RobCZ

hello, can somebody help me? i am stuck at a cliff on route 12 next to the lavender town , thanks and sorry for my poor english