Is your character stuck?

D

deilgunner

I have ploblem, My Character Stuck in Mart Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

risefromruins

Youngster
Ask for help in game. Posting here will most likely yield no positive result.

Also, I edited the main post to underline the bit about not making topics.  We'll see if it stands out more.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I've cleaned up the first post a little as there were numerous mistakes with the language throughout. Also, I thought it would be better to give a little more explanation as to what the Black Bar Bug actually is.

AshiKitten

My map has been reloaded over and over and over again, but Im still stuck in a black screen

G

Gsicht

Hi there.
I'm a noob in Pokemon and my character is stuck in Vermilion City, but I shouldn't be there with this lvl said some guy that helped me with it.
However, I can't leave it and should be teleported to Pewter City and get the first badge. Can some admin help me?
Thanks a lot!

Gsicht

PS: Great Game btw!  ::)

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Gsicht said:
Hi there.
I'm a noob in Pokemon and my character is stuck in Vermilion City, but I shouldn't be there with this lvl said some guy that helped me with it.
However, I can't leave it and should be teleported to Pewter City and get the first badge. Can some admin help me?
Thanks a lot!

Gsicht

PS: Great Game btw!  ::)
Just so you know, you can walk back to Pewter from vermillion with no badges. If  you walk north theres a house with a tunnel that takes you to cerulean, and going west from Cerulean and through Mt. Moon will lead you back to Pewter.

P

prather

im stuck in MT.moon i cant type, click, or move, it hasnt fixed even when i logged out and in :) plz halp!

G

Greyuk

Im stuck in the second gym, the water gym with Misty in Kanto.
Above the left statue and left from the guy in the bottom part of the gym. I already tried to relog several times and tried all commands (/ref and /refresh and /stuck).

So the only way out now is that a CG moves me, but there isn't one online.

Can you please give me a time GMT+0 that a CG will be online to move me?

Thanks in advance

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Greyuk said:
Above the left statue and left from the guy in the bottom part of the gym. I already tried to relog several times and tried all commands (/ref and /refresh and /stuck).

Thanks in advance

Staff are not set to be on at certain times. They come on randomly. I've been trying to get in, but can't. If I do, I'll see if you're in game and move you. you could always lose in a battle and get teleported to your last visted PC.

-Scrap that, I'm logged in. Just PM me if you're on ay time soon.

G

Greyuk

Pansy said:
Greyuk said:

Thanks in advance

Staff are not set to be on at certain times. They come on randomly. I've been trying to get in, but can't. If I do, I'll see if you're in game and move you. you could always lose in a battle and get teleported to your last visted PC.

-Scrap that, I'm logged in. Just PM me if you're on ay time soon.

I will login as soon as possible but it says the server is offline now.

And I can't battle with someone becouse Im in a gym.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
The server has been telling people that all day :p
You just need to keep on trying to log in. It'll let you in eventually.
Ah, of course you can't >.<

G

Greyuk

Pansy said:
The server has been telling people that all day :p
You just need to keep on trying to log in. It'll let you in eventually.
Ah, of course you can't >.<

Im online now

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Looks like I'm not getting on, sorry. Is there no other staff member online?

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Fair enough. Sorry I can't be of help. Hopefully someone will be on soon; if so Pm them.

G

Greyuk

Please some CG give me a timespan of when your trying to be online to unstuck me... I can't do anything now on PWO

edit: Isn't it possible to move me to last pokecenter without me being online? That would be great :)

McBeefcakes

Does anybody know what to do if your character is stuck, tried /stuck and /refresh, and the logout tab is unresponsive,also no CG available (besides using ctrl + alt + del)?

N

netravelr

Is it considered stuck if your character has never been able to move? For some reason whenever I try to use the arrow keys or WASD I am unable to move my character and have been stuck in the starting position since I've started the game aside from when a CG moved me two positions to the right. After a period my character will go AFK however chat works perfectly fine and if I use it I will be able to leave AFK though not be able to move. I've reinstalled the game around 3 times now and relogging in doesn't seem to help. Any ideas on something I can do?