Is your character stuck?

Werewolf1

Please could someone help, my character is stuck behind the entrance to Saltspray house and 1 space to the right for 2 days. I've tried /ref and rloging but to no effect and don't yet have a pokemon so can't fight and lose as suggested. if someone could please help that would be really great.
Thanks Werewolf1

Werewolf1

Also if we need to be on at the same time then could a CG contact me please and if necessary we could arrange to be online at the same time. Thanks Werewolf1

Elvarsi

I'm stuck in the Cerulean gym, lagg put me behind the greeter somehow

edit: escape rope appeared in my pack, take it was someone's work.  Ty :p

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Elvarsi said:
I'm stuck in the Cerulean gym, lagg put me behind the greeter somehow

edit: escape rope appeared in my pack, take it was someone's work.  Ty :p
When you beat the gym, the greeter gives you one. This is for all the gyms in your starting region.

G

I'm stuck outside of Pallet Town's map (in the trees), I just finished the tutorial.
Here is a picture:
582992Stuckintree.jpg

risefromruins

Youngster
vince_27 said:
I'm stuck outside of Pallet Town's map (in the trees), I just finished the tutorial.
Here is a picture:
582992Stuckintree.jpg

Not trying to be rude, but did you even bother to read this topic at all? Posting here will not get you unstuck. The only way to get unstuck is to stay in game and ask politely in the help channel to be moved, if a CG is on they will do so.

Nikola

Youngster
[glow=orange]isnt
devp.png
ThuG fixed that kind of stucks in pokecentres. Last time we spoke nobody was stuck in pokecentres.[/glow]

blackmap.jpg

luizfuturama

I'm stuck since the day I removed the shiny mt. I'm behind the pokemon center. Always when I go do not have anyone to help me. I am now asked for help here in the forum.

Attachments

• stuck.png
    stuck.png
    216 KB · Views: 2,302
G

i have the same problem as luizfuturama, i have been waiting almost for a whole week to get unstuck from the pokemon center in viridian city.

DeSaak

every time i start try to start the game why only a black page and a messege attempting to reload a map(scuttle cove), if problem persist try again later.. i'm still a newbie and don't have a pokemon.. so how to solve this??