Is your character stuck?

Acidbetta

RNc22kp.png

Between Mt. Moon and Route 4. I was surfing down Route 4 and tried to get on land to talk to the Gaurd gaurding the cave... my butterfingers slipped and I loaded to the next map (Mt. Moon). Now I'm stuck without a surf board even though it says I am already surfing... I've tried killing the game/app, /ref, and /stuck. Nothing seems to help and no one wants to battle (to kill me off...). Can I get help pretty please. Thank you very much in advance.

EDIT: I used an escape rope... luckily I had three. Thank you.

Ultronprime

I'm stuck next to Pryce in the Mahagony gym,on top the pillar between him and the waterfall. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

baycydeboy

Nila said:
My char got stuck on Whirlwind Island rocks :s and the server is on restart atm ><

PWO2013-02-0612-27-07-23_zps0164ce1c.png

Thanks in advance :)

Ive just had the same problem in the same place! 3rd time this has happened to me in Whirl Island and I have no more escape ropes :(. Ive had this quite a bit over the last few months. Is there something Im doing wrong to cause this?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
When the server is lagging it really pays to slow down while surfing. If you know you're due a battle encounter before reaching land then it's even worth stopping and waiting for it instead of just keeping going knowing you are lagging behind. There are also some close in places like where you are stuck now it pays to just go one tile at a time instead of holding down the arrow keys. Annoying, but it's not necessary to do everywhere just some places and it can save a lot of hassle.

If there are no staff online ask for someone to defeat you in a battle, that does the same thing as an escape rope.

baycydeboy

Thank you for the heads up. I'll definitely slow down when Im moving around those areas now and hopefully get off this damn rock soon. Gratitude.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
o02Fast4U0o said:
Why the server is all black??? I can only see people, all the remaining is dark

The map server was down.

n0hands

My In-game nickname is: n0hands

I got stucked somehow in lavander town i try to use the escape rope but i still stucked even in pokemon center and i cant even type anything in the game for call a GM help if someone can help me please post how can i fix or help me ...

Zachary2252

Hey Everyone,

So, I'm pretty new to this game, but I'm learning fast. I have really enjoyed playing the game, and getting to know some of the members, but I seem to have a reoccurring problem. Currently I am in Splitting River Reserve, but my map will not load. I can't even get to the point of moving my player. I'm really hoping there is a simple fix to this issue as I am really enjoying playing.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

xWouter

Well, I seem to be wrong teleported from one map to the other (New Bark Town > heading Kanto on surfboard). This is me actually:

I don't really now what to do, somehow I cannot battle.... Please help me ;\

Orean

Website
twitter.com
xWouter said:
Well, I seem to be wrong teleported from one map to the other (New Bark Town > heading Kanto on surfboard). This is me actually:

I don't really now what to do, somehow I cannot battle.... Please help me ;\

The eastern New Bark Town terminal appears to be glitched in the sense that anyone passing through, particularly around the southern end of the boundary-line, is then situated on a tree. This is likely due to a mis-correspondance with the position you exit the map, and the position you're transferred to.

If you haven't been repositioned yet, you should be able to battle another player as a secondary resort, if their maximum level is within a 20 level range of yours.

Steve_Wonders

I'm stuck in the same tree between kanto and johto... not near water, so can't surf out... Help pls!

thx

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Steve_Wonders said:
I'm stuck in the same tree between kanto and johto... not near water, so can't surf out... Help pls!

thx

Read what Creobis said. If you'd rather not battle, try and contact a staff member in game.

Steve_Wonders

Pansy said:
Read what Creobis said. If you'd rather not battle, try and contact a staff member in game.

I know, I just posted here because this needs fixing.. And there isn't any staff on, so here they might read. I'm just patiently waiting, because I know I could just battle but rather don't since I never lost 'till now... ^^ I have no haste...

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Steve_Wonders said:
Pansy said:

I know, I just posted here because this needs fixing.. And there isn't any staff on, so here they might read. I'm just patiently waiting, because I know I could just battle but rather don't since I never lost 'till now... ^^ I have no haste...

Issue Has Been Resolved

illusionist

I was stuck in route 2 with a black map. Every time I tried to move, it said "attempting to reload map....", but it didn't work out and now when I log in again, it stuck with the "loading map (route 2).." screen. Any help? I have started playing this game for couple days.

Oh! Nevermind. It's backs to normal again.