How to Prevent and Report Hacking and Scamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.brock

What if, i give away the MS, then that player doesn't gives us the other deal for MS??
Our 6$ are wasted like this..!!! or can we get those back?? by reporting with proper screenshots?

I think safest way is to stop buying MS n tokens from other players till we get new playerdex update :)

Grivin

Youngster
Dr.brock said:
What if, i give away the MS, then that player doesn't gives us the other deal for MS??
Our 6$ are wasted like this..!!! or can we get those back?? by reporting with proper screenshots?

I think safest way is to stop buying MS n tokens from other players till we get new playerdex update :)

with proper ss of trade agreement, bluerise can transferring scammed MS and add it to your account if im not mistaken..

mjaw18

Ive been scammed i paid money for a token for someone but they didnt give the pokemon i cand send thecode for confermation as well

Renhalt

Hello... i got kick cz someone try to login my ID....

server say.. u have kicked cz another player login

how to proteck my ID....
cz i not gift my password to anyone

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Renhalt said:

how to proteck my ID....
[glow=red]If I were in your place I would have changed my password via Playerdex. Maybe you have been careless and left your password in an easy access.[/glow]

Renhalt

julio2503 said:
Renhalt said:

how to proteck my ID....
[glow=red]If I were in your place I would have changed my password via Playerdex. Maybe you have been careless and left your password in an easy access.[/glow]

Thank's Julio ^_^

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Renhalt said:
julio2503 said:
Renhalt said:

how to proteck my ID....

Thank's Julio ^_^
[glow=red]I like to be helpful. (Or try :p )[/glow]

DragonArmor123

It keeps saying that my Union Room password is incorrect so I'm not sure if I just put it in wrong or someone hacked me.Help?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
DragonArmor123 said:
It keeps saying that my Union Room password is incorrect so I'm not sure if I just put it in wrong or someone hacked me.Help?
You can take a request reminder of your trade password via Playerdex.

Login > My Setting and Status > Request Reminder

A message containing your password will be sent to the e-mail attached to your account.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
sativbelujvitas said:
meric99 stole from me when trading pokemon!!!!ban it immediately!!!!!
Any screenshot and pokémon's ID are helpful to recover it and to punish him if it's the case, so if you have them post in Community Watch section and wait for help from a GM.

Copa

ohh well ill go to token issues section :)
thanks for info :D

starixcl

hello before 30 mins i was asking at /all chat for someone help me to evo my kadabra with trade but i am new player here and i dont khow many thing a guy offer to help me we did the trade at golder rod city but after the trade hes log out or ignore me hes just steal my kadabra and it was my best pokemon 41 lvl now i cant go and beat the other gym leaders plizzz also his name was DRazeS okey hes just give it back so you dont need to do something

hacisulo

My pokemons stolen please help me!!We deal for token ban i sende firstly pokemons i trusted him but he still dont send token

Status
Not open for further replies.