Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
It is that time of the year again,
When the bells all jingle!
Inside their homes in the snowy domain,
All the young trainers start to mingle!

Oh even the Gengar and all those angry crooks,
Put aside their misery, and grab their favourite toys!
For all they want, is to put on their festive looks,
And possibly a chance, to dance with one of Nurse Joys!

And truly, the fun has just begun,
There is something new in store for thee!
Yes, the tedious mapping and coding is done,
Some new festive Pokémon have been set free!

Players of PWO! We have a Christmas Event at hand!
So shout out loud, gather a large crowd!
For aside from the actions that can get you banned,
Everything fun is allowed!

~Poem by Animagus

Good day, players of Pokémon World Online!
We all wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year =) We hope that you are enjoying your holidays.

And just to multiply the excitement of the festive season, we have a task at hand for all the brave souls out there.

Recently, a Pelipper brought to us a letter from an unknown source. The letter left us puzzled but we knew something strange was going on.
We would like to share with you a transcript of that letter

Help, the Tinsel Town calls for aid!
Trouble is upon the people of this peaceful town at what was supposed to be the happiest time of the year.
Without wasting any more time, we urge you to ask your most powerful trainers to rush towards the The Port of Exquisite Sunsets or the The Port with Sea Breezes.
You will find someone there who will guide you to Tinsel Town and hopefully you won't be too late - Christmas is at risk for all of us.
We will try our best to reward anyone who brings back peace to this town.

We would like to request anyone out there who is willing enough, to help us solve these riddles and provide aid to our friends in need.
So who's up for an adventure?​

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. ;D
Time to follow Pelipper's tips up. :p

Relicanth

Youngster
Game Editor

Happy belated Christmas and i wish you all an awesome New Year.

I hope you all will enjoy the event :)

Tip for this event: Reading is the key

Aniki

Yeah i am willin to help and always on the look out for a new adventure, look forward to seeing what the event is all about, thank you PWO Staff for this, now to bring peace back to a village.

AndyMister

Have in mind the duration of the event time?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com

Found few map errors.
Not walkable.
8Xu0AbL.png

Wrong layer.
hz0H5TY.png

4oLbzOX.png

9Winx56.png

oQ5RS8e.png

nvj0fpQ.png

YaYxK4y.png

yugmK9p.png

OYNqRlp.png

1rDGODF.png

DomT.

Youngster

Finally Thank You Each and Everyone for this event...A Special Thnx to Jinji Though
..btw where to start the event and when event is going to end....hope it would be a long event.

pokemon.raichu.

С наступающим Новым Годом!!
Отлично проведу время на новом ивенте ;D

jfonfran

after finishing the quest of laberiton where I won two vouchers-- and quest that is in the pokemon center where recivi a preset that I have to open it in a few days .. what else to do with where to go ...?
PD: I congratulate you for this great work .. :D

DeZoLa

Youngster

the event is full of "bugs" plz fix them

drvirus

It turned out there was a bug with the voucher quest, and alot of players have been abusing it for more than 15 hours and some of them got more than 100 vouchers, when i figured out how the bug was abused "1 hour before Dalek stopped the NPC" i announced on the world chat how this bug is done, to give a fair chance to everyone, and stop people from buying those items for such high prices, but it was too late anyway.

Since i doubt you guys will be able to track everyone who abused this bug, and who ever bought/sold/traded/evolved etc.... Since its Christmas the holiday of gifts, i suggest you guys give 100 vouchers for every player, to make it even with all the abusers, yes make those eggs cheap as hell. better than the people who abused it get away with it.

Merry Christmas,

Regards,

Dalek

Out of interest why do you think announcing the bug to everyone is ever a solution? If its a few people, it can be traced easily and dealt with. Gets more problematic when other people are encouraged to

Lutalica

drvirus said:
It turned out there was a bug with the voucher quest, and alot of players have been abusing it for more than 15 hours and some of them got more than 100 vouchers, when i figured out how the bug was abused "1 hour before Dalek stopped the NPC" i announced on the world chat how this bug is done, to give a fair chance to everyone, and stop people from buying those items for such high prices, but it was too late anyway.

Since i doubt you guys will be able to track everyone who abused this bug, and who ever bought/sold/traded/evolved etc.... Since its Christmas the holiday of gifts, i suggest you guys give 100 vouchers for every player, to make it even with all the abusers, yes make those eggs cheap as hell. better than the people who abused it get away with it.

Merry Christmas,

Regards,

If only a selected few did that they could be easily traced and banned but you and people like you spammed the all chat and encouraged everyone to abuse that bug which made the bug-abusing even worse, that's why the server was full in the first place. You didn't help us non-abusers, you just got more people banned ;)

DMleev

Firstly, some of the "map errors" Julio shared here aren't exactly errors. They are NPCs which will always work as Top layer and cut players head.
About the maze, please, it was used past year and is being used once again with the same map errors? Gosh, i see how you care about doing a great work and decent event. Thought you guys had enough time to fix this map and other map errors.

By the way, thank you for the Christmas/New Year event.

http://prntscr.com/5m3phu

drvirus

Dalek said:
Out of interest why do you think announcing the bug to everyone is ever a solution? If its a few people, it can be traced easily and dealt with. Gets more problematic when other people are encouraged to
Not as easy as you think, we did not know how long this was going to stay and more people started selling "voucher items/pokemons, and by the minute new people were learning about the bug. the longer people stayed in the dark the more abuse would of happened and players would of lost their money/ evolved pokemons and so on which will cause more problems.

Tracing and banning would of meant banning over 50-100 players since it started happening, and losing more playerbase isnt the answer here. instead make those abusers abuse for nothing, and give out a big amount og vouchers for everyone its christmas!

RedCoW

im so lost :SS
i need a guide :(

edit:
Why always you publish event, you do not specify the tasks or locations ... not to mention the pictures.
I think that management had to do it, and not users who do this out of the kindness.
I love this game but I think it's a problem to be solved in the game, I know there are players who prefer it as it is, but I Hoss most people would prefer it to be visible.
I speak only for myself and not on behalf of other people, but think that the vast majority will agree with me.

Lutalica

drvirus said:
Dalek said:
Not as easy as you think, we did not know how long this was going to stay and more people started selling "voucher items/pokemons, and by the minute new people were learning about the bug. the longer people stayed in the dark the more abuse would of happened and players would of lost their money/ evolved pokemons and so on which will cause more problems.

Tracing and banning would of meant banning over 50-100 players since it started happening, and losing more playerbase isnt the answer here. instead make those abusers abuse for nothing, and give out a big amount og vouchers for everyone its christmas!

I'm not a staffer or anything but bugs like that aren't told to the community, they are messaged for the staff in general (to avoid just what you make, more abusers). Your behaviour just killed the prize corner awards that we regular folk hoped for. Add 100 vouchers to us? That would kill the PWO economy, and even now it's on slippery ground.