Game: Winter Event 2014/15 - Now Closed

Teesel

Is Ice Punch Tutor going to be added permanently in another place, for example Glacial Pass? It should be available for Pokedollars, like Outrage Tutor. If it isn't added, Pokemon with Ice Punch will be disappearing in time, after every moveset changes via Playerdex.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Teesel said:
Is Ice Punch Tutor going to be added permanently in another place, for example Glacial Pass? It should be available for Pokedollars, like Outrage Tutor. If it isn't added, Pokemon with Ice Punch will be disappearing in time, after every moveset changes via Playerdex.

There are no plans to add the Ice Punch tutor to the game at this time. It was just for the event so enjoy it while it lasts. :)

LightDragon

Re: Game: 'Tis the Season for a Winter Event!

HitmonFonty said:
Thankyou all for participating in this Event. It's been a great one- although challenging in many ways- for both players and staff.

As Relicanth said above the event will remain open without spawns for the next day or so while players who began the main quest- you at least have to have collected the stantler furs- may complete it to receive the main event reward.

Also be sure to take all the Icy Essences you found to the vendor in Tinsel Town Pokemart before you leave the area to redeem them for some cool items.

We hope you all enjoyed the event and look forward to many more to come!
Well,so-so,I liked this event,but i don't have luck with pokemons,a pity :'( I hope that in next event,have lucky.