Game - Spring Event (Secrets Unlocked)

mad30

Youngster
You may all now go back to mindlessly grinding for the next 5 months, complaining how we never do anything and it's always the same thing day after day. :)

matileo19

Youngster
Website
imanub.com.nub
''Mt.Shiny'' --> used to be an OLD joke in the old days!!! Im sure that the old players remember this...

______

So, any1 won ? Or was just another fake rumor ?

silver-wolf-ba

Re: Game - Spring Event

luvannie said:
ZainPF said:
yeah its not an April Fool, i have heard someone in my guild just got an S Gible after killing all those rats and they are more valuable pokemon to come after killing more rats and also a key called Beldum Key... were dropped by rats by killing them, i think its a 5% chance u might get one or its just a rumour.. XD just dont leave the place
because all ur rats that u have killed gets reset (its somehow i think) but anyways guys gl
However , getting the uc pokemons as shinies mystery is solved , but ,solving the quest is still not unfolded
i think what i said about mt.silver maybe connected with this..

More XD
Tha_Kram said:
Zain, you don't get it at all
this is an event for all players, so there won's be anything in mt Silver or mt Moon

first you post that "we" missed a chance, next post you're begging darkdane to tell his information
so you're a nice pretender, but you don't know anything bro
Me a pretender? and im begging to darkdane to tell his info? and i dont know anything? dude your not the one who dont know anything, i dont like to start arguements , but all im saying is that im helping u guys and when did i say
that my clues were the truth? they were just some ideas posted here so people may connect it and share around ,so we can unfold the mystery together..and you've got nothing to do with me and darkdane's buisness :mad:
and when did i say that you guys missed a chance? and at what?

Hey, Zain PF, this event is fake, how someone in ur guild got an S Gible after killing all those rats?

3 of us actually. not just 1

AshiKitten

Im glad I gave up early in the day and decided to do my homework instead. XD

Maideza

So..

What happens if you are logged out in Mt Shiny?

monicateam

cool joke, yesterday i was at least 1h killing ratatas xD, later i get bored and i go out of the Mt. Shiny

WiseNunki

Wow, what a joke.... An even shorter one, would have had the same effect :p

Some people may think as following: "What a waste of time, for players and staff!"

Cant find arguments to counter this :p

At least I have a (s)Rattata now....

Nice idea, but too much effort for such a simple thing.

Greetings

Maideza

I would have done the same, just for a laughs.

Well done. Now; please sell Gible on the token store at least

monicateam

Maideza said:
I would have done the same, just for a laughs.

Well done. Now; please sell Gible on the token store at least

Or give 1 token for every account xD

Zain

Youngster
Yeah staff did this to us , so now they have to pay the price!! good thing i wasnt hunting rats too, but anyways it was a good job, but was cruel!!!!
Jinji: "I must admit there is a catch" <---- must be talking about those rats , or s gible and s sunkern -_- but seriously, was s gible in this event and s sunkern? or all made up??
However give us something at least lol

Maideza

The Gible was fake

Also... Have fun dealing with those people who /list gible/larvitar/ho-oh/etc... ;)

Attachments

• lentz.JPG
    lentz.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 3
G

Cute event, I was having fun trying to knit together pieces of info here and there, trying to make some sense of this ;D
WiseNunki said:
Some people may think as following: "What a waste of time, for players and staff!"

Well, considering the amount of "mindless whinning" (to say the list) the PWO staff has to deal with everyday. They deserve to have a good laugh at our expenses.

Zain

Youngster
DashNair said:
Cute event, I was having fun trying to knit together pieces of info here and there, trying to make some sense of this ;D
WiseNunki said:

Well, considering the amount of "mindless whinning" (to say the list) the PWO staff has to deal with everyday. They deserve to have a good laugh at our expenses.
True XD but not only they april fooled us once but they april fooled as twice , with making us stuck on the top of the PokeCenter where you can never get out (prolly can , but i tried everything) ....

i think we all deserve some what of reward.. like a shiny pichu or tokens or 2 day free ms :mad:

Kaiko

Youngster
Maideza said:
The Gible was fake

Also... Have fun dealing with those people who /list gible/larvitar/ho-oh/etc... ;)

No worries ;] Still was worth it <3