Game - Spring Event (Secrets Unlocked)

G

Re: Game - Spring Event

Guys!, guys! I SAW AN UFO!!!! :eek: I swear to mother Masterball that it was an UFO! >_________________<

"ontopic": Anyone has a link on the event that end up in a free Mew to the winner?, I would like to read it.

G

NADU007 said:
it is hard to get it maybe we should put more heads together and try to figure this out

The problem with that is the fact that only the first person gets the big prize. There is incentive not to help anyone else and nothing to get people to work together so long as they keep that in mind.

Zain

Youngster

okay for now im all jumbled up , but i didnt say anything about mt moon, only mt silver and u did correct some of my points there and soz about that, but as for the community thinks..your right that this event something got to do with mt silver and
u get a poke after killing amounts of rats and its luck and also u get the item depending on chances, as for u kram i think only 1 person was able to get s gible so that means we still have hunt for s ho-oh , s slakoth... so only a lucky guy can get it or not, due to the event it says only 1 person can get the pokemon or the item so the item is beldum key (dont know its uses yet but it is rare since it may be relevant to beldum and evos somehow) and you get pokes by killing rats , but only a lucky one can get it , but still , where did s sunkern came from ? or is it just a rumour and did more people get s gible or only 1 did? if yes then anyone can get it and that means that there is a special pokemon for the completion of the event for that person. I am saying that mt.silver is related because how else can we complete the care taker's wife quest?? maybe the beldum key is to unlock mt.silver ...and mt .silver guard also says that it might be open later , so isnt that a clue??
Sorry if i make things more confused
But im clearly sure its related to mt . silver somehow as mt.shiny looks kind of like some mount in Pokemon Emerald, which could be a sign for Hoenn Region
Overall i can say that keep killing rats and praying lol and hopefully in a few days later we might get an answer , but i hope its not too late for us

EDIT: yes i know thats true , but u see that helping makes it easier to solve riddles then all by yourself, for example if the guy who caught s gible didnt told us that he caught s gible then we would all think that this event is a april fool joke and is lieing about shiny ucs..and even if we do find the solution, the solution is more likely to catch a special pokemon then it would still be fair , as then it will be target for all of us to get that pokemon before anyone else or item etc and then we get a winner XD instead of keeping everything secret...

G

ZainPF said:
okay for now im all jumbled up , but i didnt say anything about mt moon, only mt silver and u did correct some of my points there and soz about that, but as for the community thinks..your right that this event something got to do with mt silver and
u get a poke after killing amounts of rats and its luck and also u get the item depending on chances, as for u kram i think only 1 person was able to get s gible so that means we still have hunt for s ho-oh , s slakoth... so only a lucky guy can get it or not, due to the event it says only 1 person can get the pokemon or the item so the item is beldum key (dont know its uses yet but it is rare since it may be relevant to beldum and evos somehow) and you get pokes by killing rats , but only a lucky one can get it , but still , where did s sunkern came from ? or is it just a rumour and did more people get s gible or only 1 did? if yes then anyone can get it and that means that there is a special pokemon for the completion of the event for that person. I am saying that mt.silver is related because how else can we complete the care taker's wife quest?? maybe the beldum key is to unlock mt.silver ...and mt .silver guard also says that it might be open later , so isnt that a clue??
Sorry if i make things more confused
But im clearly sure its related to mt . silver somehow as mt.shiny looks kind of like some mount in Pokemon Emerald, which could be a sign for Hoenn Region
Overall i can say that keep killing rats and praying lol and hopefully in a few days later we might get an answer , but i hope its not too late for us

EDIT: yes i know thats true , but u see that helping makes it easier to solve riddles then all by yourself, for example if the guy who caught s gible didnt told us that he caught s gible then we would all think that this event is a april fool joke and is lieing about shiny ucs..and even if we do find the solution, the solution is more likely to catch a special pokemon then it would still be fair , as then it will be target for all of us to get that pokemon before anyone else or item etc and then we get a winner XD instead of keeping everything secret...
SS on the Beldum key or never happen :-X

Gonna throw in my 2cents:
-Two out of 3 trees are PINK.
-To the right of the map you have the "ONLY rock" touchable of the map.
-To the far west, spacing in the black tree you get teleported (I'm from Johto so I go to that place, dunno if someone from Kanto gets to go to Kanto).
-Glassial pass F3 has a passage blocked by ice, the map also has "green" squares (hint that in all that ice there is some spring comming out from it?). Regarless the passege is still blocked by iced.
-Spacing like a Madman the whole map didn't give me any clue.
-I also tryed to talk with the NPCS/Trees having a Raticate and a Rattata in my team. Nothing changed on the Npcs/trees dialoges.
-Having a Raticate and a Rattata on the team won't change the dialoges from the NPCs/TREES.
-Ecruteak city's tower is still closed, you can see some space with house behind the map (on the north side), but I do not know how to get there. Maybe inside those house you can pick the Rainbow feather (and item nedeed for Oh-ho in old pokemon games).
-Daycarer in Johto doesn't say anything new, I did notice that the house inside is bugged and you can walk in the black (you don't have any secret passage thou, and you cant get behind the old lady and try to go to the other side).

G

CheckeredZebra said:
As for the ultimate prize, Mew was once given away for an extremely difficult challenge, remember? This challenge is much harder.

Then those people that do manage to get this challenge, I wish they are happy they traded their lives for it. I play games for fun, and this does not seem fun to me.

darkdane

Just a few minutes ago, the guy that teleports you to mt. shiny says he's tired and wont let anymore people in, whats the problem? is the event over, because I thought it ends on the 7th?

Tankers15

darkdane said:
Just a few minutes ago, the guy that teleports you to mt. shiny says he's tired and wont let anymore people in, whats the problem? is the event over, because I thought it ends on the 7th?
Yeah i got the same thing

luvannie

ZainPF said:
yeah its not an April Fool, i have heard someone in my guild just got an S Gible after killing all those rats and they are more valuable pokemon to come after killing more rats and also a key called Beldum Key... were dropped by rats by killing them, i think its a 5% chance u might get one or its just a rumour.. XD just dont leave the place
because all ur rats that u have killed gets reset (its somehow i think) but anyways guys gl
However , getting the uc pokemons as shinies mystery is solved , but ,solving the quest is still not unfolded
i think what i said about mt.silver maybe connected with this..

More XD
Tha_Kram said:
Zain, you don't get it at all
this is an event for all players, so there won's be anything in mt Silver or mt Moon

first you post that "we" missed a chance, next post you're begging darkdane to tell his information
so you're a nice pretender, but you don't know anything bro
Me a pretender? and im begging to darkdane to tell his info? and i dont know anything? dude your not the one who dont know anything, i dont like to start arguements , but all im saying is that im helping u guys and when did i say
that my clues were the truth? they were just some ideas posted here so people may connect it and share around ,so we can unfold the mystery together..and you've got nothing to do with me and darkdane's buisness :mad:
and when did i say that you guys missed a chance? and at what?

Hey, Zain PF, this event is fake, how someone in ur guild got an S Gible after killing all those rats?

Tankers15

Good job guys with this prank. Dont know about anyone else but i enjoyed it.

Kaiko

Youngster
Glad you guys enjoyed it then. :p Happy april fools <3

king1234

Youngster
not funny 1 bit.
wasted 10 hours kill pathetic rats for nothing.
going cry now

Tha-Kram

didn't really enjoy it, but i have to admit that you put a lot of effort in this map with misleading /list command
now this is over put this effort in maps that will last a little longer please ^^

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Tha_Kram said:
didn't really enjoy it, but i have to admit that you put a lot of effort in this map with misleading /list command
now this is over put this effort in maps that will last a little longer please ^^
You're sure that it was misleading, aren't you now? ;)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
king1234 said:
not funny 1 bit.
wasted 10 hours kill pathetic rats for nothing.
going cry now
1291425873.trapmagius_hurrfquake.png
(Dammit... now I want to commission a picture of Jinji laughing...)

WizZzarD

I was almost sure that the players had to collect the rainbow wing(yeah-yeah, hello G/S/C) from rattatas just like it was in fisherman's hat quest, and gain acces to mt. Shiny through the CareTaker2 in Tojho Falls. Brilliant, but to be honest, you overdone it a bit. You won, but it's not worth it at all. Im sure a bit disappointed, but Im glad that legendary wasn't given out to somebody else.

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
Oh the humanity all those poor rats its a sneasel massacre all over again lol

Unubis

Mad kinda gave it away :/ Bad Mad!
But i did had some fun making people follow me around telling them they were clues lol