Game - Spring Event (Secrets Unlocked)

daniel0629

Youngster
Re: Game - Spring Event

This event its a ugly joke :s I don't think the ucs of the game with the people pay 15 tokens and everybody use come to commons

Zain

Youngster

guys follow what you think, in the end there will be some regrets

kurtisbmx

u know well u say u know y dont u tell us or give us some hints atleast plz=)

Zain

Youngster

lol if i do then anyone would get the ultimate pokemon and item so why would anyone want to do that? all i can say is listen to the clues u have been given already

kurtisbmx

its A joke they wouldnt give those pokemon away unless they were adding another region other wise the market would colapse there the most expsensive pokemon they wouldnt do it and ho-oh we all know they wont do that... sorry didnt mean to post 3 times :/

Tha-Kram

Zain, you don't get it at all
this is an event for all players, so there won's be anything in mt Silver or mt Moon

first you post that "we" missed a chance, next post you're begging darkdane to tell his information
so you're a nice pretender, but you don't know anything bro

CheckeredZebra

Youngster

You gotta remember, eventually all pokemon will become catch-able with region releases. These won't happen for a while, but Swablu and breloom are common in hoenn, for example. People will have to be used to certain pokemon becoming devalued over time.
Also, you can't get to the more valuable spawms without killing all the rats first, which will take a lot of time. Only a few, if any at all, will be able to finish the challenge on time and encounter the valuable pokemon.

Hope that makes sense.
As for the ultimate prize, Mew was once given away for an extremely difficult challenge, remember? This challenge is much harder.

darkdane

ZainPF said:
sunkern is not even in the list at mt shiny, so that means that we keep on encountering and eventually we will get some pokemon, despite the fact that sunkern is a spring pokemon (just my guess) so does that mean that the pokemon
listed in the Mt . shiny list are just trolling us? maybe , so we need to find all the pokemons for this event i guess, some parts of the event are april fooling us and some are not, but then how is this related to the part of the quest of
killing Rats?

EDIT: wont you share with me dear Darkdane XD? npc dont explain but give clues, oh i get it now!! this is not a joke guys, i understand it now!!
sorry guys post had to be deleted although it was just a guess...and some people are too naive and went to that "place" which is disappointing , even though i said it was a guess lol , but it sounded like it was true
but i would like to say thanks to the ghost master that helped me XD just hope it works now ^_^ and i think i helped the staff a bit..

Haha, Ill tell you, but you are right about something, pm me in game :p

Maideza

If it is, it seems a tad over-obvious.

darkdane

ZainPF said:
lol if i do then anyone would get the ultimate pokemon and item so why would anyone want to do that? all i can say is listen to the clues u have been given already

Just like what Zain said, it wouldn't be that much of a game if everyone found out, and not just that the staff gave us plenty of clues, so if you havent figured most of it out, then your on your own, sorry but this a event to test are skills

G

>______< Almost 2 days late I see this and the servers seems to be down :( I sooo want to see this in-game :'(

Zain

Youngster

yeah its not an April Fool, i have heard someone in my guild just got an S Gible after killing all those rats and they are more valuable pokemon to come after killing more rats and also a key called Beldum Key... were dropped by rats by killing them, i think its a 5% chance u might get one or its just a rumour.. XD just dont leave the place
because all ur rats that u have killed gets reset (its somehow i think) but anyways guys gl
However , getting the uc pokemons as shinies mystery is solved , but ,solving the quest is still not unfolded
i think what i said about mt.silver maybe connected with this..

More XD
Tha_Kram said:
Zain, you don't get it at all
this is an event for all players, so there won's be anything in mt Silver or mt Moon

first you post that "we" missed a chance, next post you're begging darkdane to tell his information
so you're a nice pretender, but you don't know anything bro
Me a pretender? and im begging to darkdane to tell his info? and i dont know anything? dude your not the one who dont know anything, i dont like to start arguements , but all im saying is that im helping u guys and when did i say
that my clues were the truth? they were just some ideas posted here so people may connect it and share around ,so we can unfold the mystery together..and you've got nothing to do with me and darkdane's buisness :mad:
and when did i say that you guys missed a chance? and at what?

G

i've killed over 9000 rats! whats the point on killing them? they spawn endless
spoken with the 3 trees, but seems like im at the same point on the quest than at the start of the event lol

Ramensnoodle

Youngster

My only question since seeing people saying they got s gible and s sunkern is that if there any truth to it and if what dovee said about just one person getting some special poke/item is refering to the s gible. I don't want to know how just if people have actually gotten anything since it started so i can be sure there is method to this madness for the nest few days.

Tha-Kram

hahahahah post deleted now, u guys wont know a thing ^_^ missed ur chance
^here you said we missed a chance
but before that you had the idea that mt moon had something to do with it
that's impossible, if you think they made it possible for everyone to join, Kanto AND Johto players
most of the Johto players can't go to Kanto yet, so this theory was completely useless

after that crazy theory, you come up with this:
sunkern is not even in the list at mt shiny, so that means that we keep on encountering and eventually we will get some pokemon, despite the fact that sunkern is a spring pokemon (just my guess) so does that mean that the pokemon listed in the Mt . shiny list are just trolling us? maybe , so we need to find all the pokemons for this event i guess, some parts of the event are april fooling us and some are not, but then how is this related to the part of the quest of killing Rats?
what has sunkern to do with this?
did you seriously find one, because i really doubt that happened, especially after what you said earlier it's getting hard to believe you
people see a lot of shinies on that map these days...
but still you think you're on to something big

EDIT: wont you share with me dear Darkdane XD? npc dont explain but give clues, oh i get it now!! this is not a joke guys, i understand it now!!
sorry guys post had to be deleted although it was just a guess...and some people are too naive and went to that "place" which is disappointing , even though i said it was a guess lol , but it sounded like it was true
and here you say that you actually dont know that much and you're asking for help
that's very contradicting with your first post where you said that "we" (the other people) missed a clue that you found

all of that makes you a bit suspicious, sorry that I don't trust you for that

NADU007

So if i get it right Mt.Shiny is only when u get clues and start the quest but Mt.moon or Mt.silver is were u finish it and by killing rattata u can get an item and at some amount of rattata killed u have a chance to see other pokemons?
If someone knows if i am on right track pls pm me

Tha-Kram

this event is for all players, so there won't be anything with mt Moon or Mt silver

Attachments

• sigcanvas.png
    sigcanvas.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 4
  • sigpopoutexample.png
    sigpopoutexample.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 4

NADU007

it is hard to get it maybe we should put more heads together and try to figure this out