Game - Spring Event (Secrets Unlocked)

AmetsuKami

Re: Game - Spring Event

Lol what a shady event this is. I tried every logical thing there was to try and nothing -.-

Maideza

So.. If this ain't a joke..

Only ONE person can get this? So, essentially I don't stand much change if I started late?

Zain

Youngster

lol this looks very fishy , but looking on the Spring Event is making me Jubilant XD cant wait, sadly only 1 person gets it? :(

Dragon1886

Hey
Can you tell me how many talking trees are there?
We have to kill s ratatta or capture?
How many ratattas to kill?

monicateam

I had found 3 talking trees, but now, i'm lost lol

G

trini kill and nothing happened s Ratata
3 trees 1 white 2 pink

Arthaiser

i think that dovee´s avatar should be this:

becuase i think that this is the every year joke of 1 of april. :)

anyway, i have to admit two things, one i have been in the mt shiny for half a hour. two, i have travelled form jotho to kanto without paying 10.000 pokedollars.

G

admin or gm some explaining to do or nosdiga if this is a joke? O0

G

I bet the staff were playing herion hero while making this game...you can see the dragon (Ho-oh) but you can never catch it...

Anyway, hope they planning on giving more info away so we will be more clear about what we have 2 do next to killing those filty rats :-X

G

These are not even clues >.<
I mean srsly "OMG THE SPARKLES!!!!!!" , "SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" , what kind of clues are these?

G

So is there more than the shiny sunkern i found before? If shiny sunkern is the only optainable price it is pretty lame =/

Zain

Youngster

hahahahah post deleted now, u guys wont know a thing ^_^ missed ur chance

G

so far as I know now, we just need 2 keep killing rats. This info comes from a staff member. So slay them all :D

G

My theory is that there is just a 0.00xxxx chance to encounter a random but shiny Pokemon, because shiny Sunkern can't be the "only one big price". I don't believe in killing the rats either as if there was a rat counter or something and escaping has the same effect as killing anyway. Just escape the whole time it is much faster because the system doesn't have to process the fight.

Deadsnake staff only says the same things as the npcs because they aren't allowed to ruin the surprise lol.

darkdane

Jinji said:
darkdane said:
Jinji said:
Such suspicious players...

Well it wouldn't be so suspicious if it wasn't for it being made the day before April Fools :p But I hope you can find pokes besides the rats...
But of course! Have we ever given you any reason to distrust us?

Although, I must admit there IS a catch... the NPCs will explain ;)

I think I understand now... thanks, I hope I get it ;)

Zain

Youngster

sunkern is not even in the list at mt shiny, so that means that we keep on encountering and eventually we will get some pokemon, despite the fact that sunkern is a spring pokemon (just my guess) so does that mean that the pokemon
listed in the Mt . shiny list are just trolling us? maybe , so we need to find all the pokemons for this event i guess, some parts of the event are april fooling us and some are not, but then how is this related to the part of the quest of
killing Rats?

EDIT: wont you share with me dear Darkdane XD? npc dont explain but give clues, oh i get it now!! this is not a joke guys, i understand it now!!
sorry guys post had to be deleted although it was just a guess...and some people are too naive and went to that "place" which is disappointing , even though i said it was a guess lol , but it sounded like it was true
but i would like to say thanks to the ghost master that helped me XD just hope it works now ^_^ and i think i helped the staff a bit..

kurtisbmx

dowa it have to do with mt silver ? there is a kid missing there ? if not could i get some clues plz ^^^^^ =) just want to know if i am wasting time thats all

MAYBE instead of killing all rattata we must catch them ?