Game: Pokemon Centers.

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Fixed Pokecenters 7, 19 and 22. Apparently they had their scripts duplicated. Thanks for the report Terry104 :)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I don't like the update because I'm lazy and uncompanionable. :(

Nah, that's an obvious thing and it's in the handhelds as well... Good job. :)

pokearcanine

i spotted a bug:
if you move to a pokecenter by using escape rope your pokes will be healed as if you were blacked out

AFLAX41386

I think this is ridiculous. MMORPGs are not handhelds and should be treated as such. PvP will be more of a hassle. Just another headache added on by the PWO staff -_-;

SapphirePhoenix

There will always be some people who are upset with an update that makes things a little less lazy, hehe. Walking a few extra steps is no problem for me (although I talked to the nurse anyways because I didn't notice the auto-heal upon walking in until later on >_>).

If minor suggestion-style feedback is allowed here, it would be to make the nurse have less chatting windows pop-up after healing so that we can leave as soon as the heal is done (however it is understandable if two or more were added to help delay/prevent people who mash the space bar from getting asked if they want to heal again immediately after). But overall, nice update!

magyarlajk

Common sense and logic in a game? Like I care...

I just cant express how much I hate this update...

Yes, I'm just disappointed... Again. First the /list idea, and now this... and we still cant buy/trade pokémon via mart (yeah, I know, they are still testing it, dont be captain obvious)... at least dont ruin the gameplay, if you dont add something, that everybody will like.

Stopped crying. Hurray!

Saurus

Banned
Lol. I don't get what all the fuss is about. You go to the Pokemon Center. Speak to nurse Joy. Heal your pokemon and leave. How hard can that be?

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
Saurus said:
Lol. I don't get what all the fuss is about. You go to the Pokemon Center. Speak to nurse Joy. Heal your pokemon and leave. How hard can that be?
Life threatening. >:D

Anywho a reminder about speaking to Nurse Joy now shows for those who don't read or forget.

Gobfather

Saurus said:

Well Saurus you are new, so you haven't had the pleasure of enjoying this luxury we've had here in pwo. Later on when you finish the game you will delve into tourneys and battling making new teams trying out the pvp side (hypothetical, you may very well just hunt the rest of your time who knows just giving specific scenario) and to just walk in and out(manyyy times a day) instanly and resume battling was as i said a great luxury, Quick simple and easy. As you said it is not hard at all, and the community will shortly adapt and forget about it. The only thing is, it's like having a car and driving to places your whole life, then being forced to now take the city bus everywhere, a big downgrade and out of your way. Just to answer your question.

I.Am

This update will be painful for who ever training their pokes especially Silver town. :D

psychosamm

Youngster
Woah woah woah, you mean to tell me my pokemon aren't magically healed when walking into a building anymore? And on top of it i have to talk to Nurse Joy like in the handhelds?! MADNESS!!!

Man those 10 seconds of my life will start adding up...
(Just kidding in case you couldn't tell)

Good update, it actually makes sense now. I remember when i first started playing i was kinda shocked i didn't have to talk to Nurse Joy, it was a neat little feature but now its more like how it should be.

Gol.D.Roger.

I believe we should make our life as simple as we can, just because someone has made his own life complicated we should not give up the simplicity with which we are living our life and follow the complicated ways. No offense, just a humble opinion on this update.

RicardoTav

I sometimes forget speak to the joy nurse but ok that's np pwo players are lazy that will make they have more work xD :D

pokearcanine

i found something that may need to be looked into:when you deposit a injuried pokemon on the box,it isnt healed automatically,as its supposed to be,so when you withdraw your poke sometimes it isnt with full hp,which is really weird

Sanven

Looks like when I come to play all interesting things goes away..!!
I played for 2 years from 2011 but only 3 events were held and nothing more, but when i was gone every week events was organised, every day new updates were brought..!!
And now again it slowed down like earlier when i came back... :(

Gol.D.Roger.

@Bluerise we are matured enough to know and understand the real meaning behind my statement, aren't we ? ;)

And to get more in depth, just because original pokemon games have some features which are time consuming and boring, there is not need to change the way our pwo is working to match with that. Everytime going and talking to NPC without any reason is waste of time.And honestly, there are so many good things in handhelds that we can incorporate in our game and we should focus more on that. Again just to reply your "what is complicated", this is my post. Again no offense was given, Nor expected to be taken.
Regards :)

Shiningamisgirl

I believe the real reason behind this update issss...Botters! Yus, even a bot needs to heal it's pokemon occasionally! The bot is a bot though, and cant speak to npcs (Naturally) Therefore it will help to catch them more easily!

Or..at least I assume that's the reason, and not just to please whatever crazy person requested "Whai isn't this game more like the handhelds. I want the handheld! <(;o;)>"

Le sigh..now I have to talk to this chatty npc joy...so many lines of text. Not that I mind though lol. The game is the game is the..hey..one question actually!

Why does the nurse even have the option to 'heal your Pokmeon on your own?'. What player would even waste the time or money to do that?

Why do I have to pick yes or no? Shouldn't it just be I go to nurse, hit spacebar. She says "Username, your poor pokemon! I'll take them and heal them now~" she takes em, heals em, I get em back, done. Maybe a "Thank you come again!" Whats with the choice option of yes or no.

Also, tiny glitches -maybe, no not really actually..- Pokemon that go into box do not heal after battle -which fine I'll heal em before hand- Also, now when you black out in a battle, the last pokemon fainted doesn't auto heal anymore. Which means the only reason it ever healed before was because of insta heal poke center magics.

Really I don't mind the update at all. Just take away that 'no' option with Joy and I'll love it! Cause if this game is gonna be realistic, it's gonna invoke common sense to! You don't chat up a nurse when you want to use a 'do it yourself' remedy. You talk to her to heal your broken pokems!

Lol, oh wow, I want to see people start trading injured Pokemon now, just to see if they stay injured through the trade.

LokoSGames

Tive um bug:
Meu pokemon foi colocado pra dormir durante uma batalha, e depois que o curei no centro pokemon ele continuou dormindo na batalha seguinte!

I had a bug:
My pokemon was put to sleep during a battle, and then cured in the pokemon center he continued sleeping in the next battle!

LokoSGames