Game: AGH! Not another stantler!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I have a question/request. That if these items aren't going to be used again: Icy Essence, Magical Stone, Stolen Goods- and any others I may have missed or not seen. Could they be added to the npc in Saffron to remove them as useless items please?

And I'd like to add my thanks for an epic event. Not only for making it but for being there to make sure it all worked as planned during the event as well. Well done everyone involved.

8ugs

This event was great! Got a lot of loot from it, thanks, and great job on finishing

darkdane

I've just realized I'm the guy right next to you Vivi. lol

Ramensnoodle

Youngster
And so end the Great Sneasel Massacre of 2011/12 a moment of silence for those sacrificed for the sake of eevolutions.

M

MacaroniMan

Well thanks to our Auction program, hundreds of those sneasels were rescued and evacuated to the mart and went on to find loving homes with new trainers.  But thousands more were still slaughtered.  Hi, this is Sarah McGlauchan, and I please ask you to be an angel for a poor helpless sneasel, call now to pledge a monthly gift and save a pokemon's life.  Everyone deserves a second chance, call today