Game: AGH! Not another stantler!

Dovee

Youngster
During the holidays, two lonely souls long to find a forgotten friend.  Being too old to travel themselves, they ask for a favor: find their long lost friend, who happens to live far, far away. Can you help these two during this chilly, winter month? Or will you simply give them the cold shoulder? After all, it is quite a trek, considering you'll have to hike up cold, lonely mountains.

If you do ignore them, you'll find yourself missing out on your Christmas gift from the PWO staff! After working day and night (literally) we bring you our Holiday Event!

Anyhow, we hear these two people are desperate, so they have low standards when it comes to accepting help.

So get to it!

^Written by the lovely Zebra

Thank you too all the PWO staff for making this happen and a Happy Holidays to this great community. Have fun with this Winter Event.

Ill see all of you in the snow  ;)

**Note some final maintenance is happening but it is mostly good to go.

=============================================================================================
=============================================================================================

Thank you to everyone who participated in PWO's 2011 Winter Festival. On behalf of the entire staff, I'd like to wish you all a happy new year. We hope this was an enjoyable event, and we look forward to celebrating with you again in March.

Throughout the course of the day we will be winding things down. The Roaming Psychic seems to have left Pewter City, and the citizens aren't sure which direction he left in. The mysterious statue in the Ruins of Alph has become unresponsive, leaving scientists baffled as to why it reacted to people in the first place. Snow has begun building in the southern Frigid Trail, making it a one-way slope into Glacial Pass 1F.

Wild Pokemon and NPCs will begin to phase out as the day goes on, so finish up any last minute tasks you had planned. The reward NPC's will be available until tomorrow and will be removed before registration opens.
- crenel

NinjaBr

Banned
Thank Pwo team, the great news!

Where should I look for the lost?  ;)

Zodiac

Where there's ice there's snow, where there's snow there's christmas. ;)

See you guys there!

luigi55

now, if only the server would stop crashing...!
i knew something would happen, you guys are bad at hiding things =P

darkdane

I'm curious where the people are you have to talk to, If anyone can let us know that would be great  ;)

luigi55

hahah i knowww. thanks guys though, the staff for PWO is doing great, getting things done. can't wait to do the event.
only question is, how long will the event last?

darkdane

Im guessing between today to the 31st  :(  But I'm glad that there is something going on this year  8)

8ugs

Two events in such close proximity of each other. You guys are kicking it into high gear :3 We all appreciate your work. ^^

PhantomsCV

You have completed part one of the quest, find this post!

Here's a hint for the Event...
1. There are multiple entrances
2. You can talk to people or you can go the long way.

D

dracoattacker

PhantomsCV said:
You have completed part one of the quest, find this post!

Here's a hint for the Event...
1. There are multiple entrances
2. You can talk to people or you can go the long way.

Hehe, I already know. Going to log in in about 15 minutes, 'cuz of BBB.

crenel

Youngster
Please don't report the NPC "Elder's Wife" as broken or reporting error messages. We're aware of this, but didn't want to push back the event for an undefined amount of time while it was being repaired. (Yes it's my fault the NPC isn't working and the server crashed so much, sorry!)

I just want to say thank you to the rest of the staff for working so hard to complete the event in such a short amount of time. From the drawing board to completion they put in an unprecedented amount of work over the past four days to bring the 2011 Winter Festival to PWO. I'm very proud of their accomplishments and hope you all can enjoy their work.

salamander1234

erm is someone free to write back what the militia guard said when he gives his quest at 1st?

I accidentally skipped what he said...i remember theres something about fire and fighthing type and then accidentally skip it lol...

darkdane

I'm glad Most of us were able to make it through the event, Hopefully I get myself the Snover, that's all I need now  :p

Crocs2001

another snover? awww. i kinda wish weavile/mamoswine/frolass or an item to evolve into them. coz we already have snover as an event poke last time

ah well,, guess imma start hunting for snover then