Game: AGH! Not another stantler!

M

MacaroniMan

Wow, I don't sign in for one day and come back to a Christmas event!  It's like Christmas all over again! ... Well I guess that's what it's supposed to be.  So thanks Santa Claus for all your hard work :) Thanks to the staff too if they helped at all, or something. 

salamander1234

Just notice I wrote my post wrongly on my previous post...

Before was ''a request from all the staff'' lol...corrected it....was meant to write '' have a request to all the staff''

B

BigTrex

Oh no! There's no Snow in Kanto! >.< What'll I do? How can I participate?

crenel

Youngster
Since there has been confusion, the Lunar Amulet and Solar Amulet don't do anything odd or weird. They are offered to you alongside Water Stones, Thunder Stones, and Fire Stones.

When the Elder's Wife presents you with the choice to evolve the little Eevee or not, you are asked to bring an appropriate item so she can evolve the Eevee for you. If you want to evolve the Eevee for yourself, then you can only receive Jolteon. PWO does not support Eevee evolving into more than one Pokemon at this time. If you would like to evolve the little Eevee into a Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon or Umbreon, make sure to have the Elder's Wife assist you.

The Lunar Amulet and Solar Amulet have no use outside of this quest.

Crocs2001

crenel said:
Since there has been confusion, the Lunar Amulet and Solar Amulet don't do anything odd or weird. They are offered to you alongside Water Stones, Thunder Stones, and Fire Stones.

When the Elder's Wife presents you with the choice to evolve the little Eevee or not, you are asked to bring an appropriate item so she can evolve the Eevee for you. If you want to evolve the Eevee for yourself, then you can only receive Jolteon. PWO does not support Eevee evolving into more than one Pokemon at this time. If you would like to evolve the little Eevee into a Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon or Umbreon, make sure to have the Elder's Wife assist you.

The Lunar Amulet and Solar Amulet have no use outside of this quest.

wew thanks this is very helpful..
but how about this..
if i got the items to get the stones/amulet first, and i choose.. say.. a solar amulet. and after that i give the item for the eevee and i got the Eevee. but when i saw the stats i think that its more fit to evolve to vaporeon.
my question is can I evolve the eevee into a vaporeon (with the help of the elder's wife), but with my own water stone? or the water stone have to be the one from the quest?

crenel

Youngster
If you choose not to have the Elder's Wife evolve the little Eevee for you and instead choose to take the Eevee as it is, unevolved, then the Elder's Wife will not help you evolve it later. The only way to have the Elder's Wife evolve the little Eevee for you is to bring her the proper evolution item and have her give you the evolved Pokemon directly.

In other words if you pick Eevee you can't trade it back to get a different one. Pick the one you want because it won't change later.

T

thewakka

Can someone give me a hint where I can find this "psychic friend" in Kanto?  :p

MacCollin

Website
marc2010.deviantart.com
is there a chance to implement an npc in saffron city or anywhere else that is trading the evee evolutions for evees? so we are able to evolve our eevees (for example from jotho safari zone) during the whole year and not only during christmas? it would be possible to put that npc in a secret area or implement a hard quest to make him/her wanna trade etc.

Yoshidori

and this is the screen from yesterday lol

pwoxmasevent2011.png

salamander1234

Hey what if I wan't an Umbreon from old lady but I turn in 100 goods before I get a lunar amulet?

crenel

Youngster
You are given the option to make your selection later.

If you turn in 100 Stolen Goods but don't bring the evolution item along for the Pokemon that you want, you'll be offered again if you talk to the Elder's Wife later. The same thing applies for choosing the evolution item. There's no penalty to not choosing right then and there.

Tune

Loving the event and quest rewards. It was a great surprise! Thanks once again staff.

salamander1234

crenel said:
You are given the option to make your selection later.

If you turn in 100 Stolen Goods but don't bring the evolution item along for the Pokemon that you want, you'll be offered again if you talk to the Elder's Wife later. The same thing applies for choosing the evolution item. There's no penalty to not choosing right then and there.

Thats great Crenel, you're very thoughtful, this is truly an amazing christmas gift, thank you so much ^^

crenel

Youngster
The original post has had an edit made to it. Please take a look at it.