Game: AGH! Not another stantler!

salamander1234

Someone knows how to get santa hat on current event?

Would love to have one, it was so cute ><

LunaticJames

Content maker
I would like to congratulate the staff on the haul, that they preformed in the lead up to Christmas, to make this happen.
Now i'm never gonna be sure when they say "We've had one event for this year, there is no x-mas event."

N e way *hunts for Snorunts*

Kututo

Thank you for this event. I'm going to start it once the server is back up :)

Naero

Mirral said:
Is there an official time on when this event will end?

There has been no official end date announced at this point. I would imagine it would last until after New Years as the soonest end date; however, I can't state this for certain.

Anyways, thanks again to the staff for bringing back Festive Town, despite not having a terrible amount of time/manpower to add this content in recent weeks. It's a nostalgic sight (heh, I feel old to have experienced Festive Town's original introduction in 2009), and it's good to see it was able to be put back to use again. We appreciate all those who contributed to this; especially since a lot of effort was put into the previous holiday event as well, in the Halloween Event.

*is eager to resume my hunt for Snover, S Smoochum, and S Sneasel* :p

Naero

salamander1234 said:

I'm not sure if the current Christmas event rewards a Santa Hat from any of the mini-quests (I have yet to complete any myself), but a Santa Hat can be exchanged for 100 tickets at the Celadon City Park Raceway. For more information: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... rk_Raceway

nejy64

i like this event i already caught 6 sneasels, 1smoochan. 1spheal, 2 swinub, and 1 snorunt :p. but no snover :(

salamander1234

Naero said:
salamander1234 said:

I'm not sure if the current Christmas event rewards a Santa Hat from any of the mini-quests (I have yet to complete any myself), but a Santa Hat can be exchanged for 100 tickets at the Celadon City Park Raceway. For more information: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... rk_Raceway

Thank you Naero ^^

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
I'm so glad this is here (couldn't get online last night to see it :p ) The amount of work people put into this was amazing and they deserve all the credit for getting this out :3

salamander1234

Chocobo7 said:
I'm so glad this is here (couldn't get online last night to see it :p ) The amount of work people put into this was amazing and they deserve all the credit for getting this out :3

Should we gives the staff a break?

Give them dayoff for a week ^^

Or would they prefer to let PWO active as usual and seeing many players enjoy it makes them happy I don't know...
Anything you guys like...I fully support...I love 2011 festive city...Thank y'all all of you

crenel

Youngster
Santa hats are available during this event from the Militia Captain. You need to gather a lot of Icy Essences and turn them in at once.

The event will run until January 7th since we were late getting it out.

LunaticJames

Content maker
crenel said:
The event will run until January 7th since we were late getting it out.

Wait, you're apologizing for releasing a secret event out late... by giving us more time?
[move]Epic[/move]
Ending just on Reg is an easy day to remember too.

salamander1234

Thank you soooooo much Crenel.....now i don't have to hesitate to trade in a hard to get 100 essence for militia...

This event was really awesome...people of all level gathered with the number reaching 100 talking nonsense that was fun...

even many with 2 yrs playing time around chatting.....

Thats funtastic....

darkdane

I'm kinda curious about the memo you get after giving a given amount of stolen Items, what do you do with the memo, If anyone knows let me know plz  ;)

Naero

chaosblaze16 said:
how do i get into festive town, i was in mexico December 2009?

There are new access points for Festive Town this year.

You can speak to an NPC in the early towns (Cherrygrove City and Viridian City for Johto and Kanto, respectively), and then you can start a mini-quest to gain access to a warp point, which warps you directly to Festive Town.

An additional, but longer, route is an entrance within the Ice Cave in Johto, which leads to Festive Town.

salamander1234

I have a request to all the staff who created this event,

can I make a spoiler post that list out what we get from the quest so that many of us can know what to do? I also wanted to know what to get and what not to do to prevent wasting since this event won't last long

or will it spoil the fun for many people and the mood of you guys(maybe you all wanted everyone to try it)?

Such post might reduce the work of CG, or will I cause the CG to lose their work? any opinion dear CG's?