Dragon's Den.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Just remember the wait time is play time not real time. I messed up on the last two questions myself and had to wait through three times in the end. I knew the answer to the fourth riddle but somehow it didn't take the first time so I tried the other three options before going back to it! And the last question I had no idea so I messed up three times on that too.

Attachments

• 57410352.untitled.jpg
    57410352.untitled.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 3

TLegenden

I have no idea what to do next >.<
I've given the things to Clan Member Eve and now I do not know what to do because I pressed the space bar several times because nothing happened, so what she said went by so fast that I could not see what she said. Now the dragons den option is gone when i talk to her.. Anyone know what I should do?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I'm pretty sure that after Eve you go to the Den itself behind the gym at Blackthorn City. Don't get too excited yet though since the guy at the door gives you another quest or two. You're getting close though. :)

Cleveland

Youngster
is there a guide to this quest? or to any of the quests? (I think I've done them all except this one and cerulean cave though)

J

junktalk

TLegenden said:
I have no idea what to do next >.<
I've given the things to Clan Member Eve and now I do not know what to do because I pressed the space bar several times because nothing happened, so what she said went by so fast that I could not see what she said. Now the dragons den option is gone when i talk to her.. Anyone know what I should do?

If what Fonty say did not work, go talk to the day care man.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Someone started a guide to Dragon's Den, just do a search on the forums for it, and look through the original post in Annoucements- 'The Den Awaits', and some of the error reports in the bug section which will give you further clues of what you have to look forward to.

Cerulean Cave quest is very straightforward and doesn't really need a guide, just talk to the dude in the house on route 28 and he will start you off.

T

Tmac8622

Can you find a Dragon Scale/Dratini Skin before starting the quest? I've been grinding my fishing level up since I'm stuck at Lt. Surge, and if for whatever reason I get it to 50 before getting all the badges, I'm going to kill the first Dratini I see so I can get in the Den more quickly, assuming it's always a drop from Dratini.

It'd be a shame to kill a Dratini and not get it :/

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
lol yes it would be a shame if you killed a dratini and you didn't get a dratini skin. :p In fact that's how it was for the first month or so, then the drop rate was raised to 100%.

And yes you can get the items; dratini skin and horsea scale before you start the quest if you are fishing in the right places. (edited: you can get the items early but you can't keep them so there's no point)

mad30

Youngster
Hitmon if you get the items before starting the quest, the npc will remove them upon beginning. This was recently added.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
ah I misread your post then mad.

In that case getting the items before you begin the quest is a waste of time, don't make a special effort to do it. :)

TLegenden

HitmonFonty said:
I'm pretty sure that after Eve you go to the Den itself behind the gym at Blackthorn City. Don't get too excited yet though since the guy at the door gives you another quest or two. You're getting close though. :)

Thank you for your answer :) That's where I was supposed to go but had already found there when you answered. :p

Luckily, I ran around all over the place and talked to random npc and then ended up at dragon guard :)

Cleveland

Youngster
Could someone please do a /list in the Dragon's Den and tell me what pokes there are and what rate they pop up at?

It'd be greatly appreciated.  :)

J

junktalk

Common: Wooper, Zubat, Fishing: Magikrap, Wooper
Rare: Quagsire, Raticate, Fishing: Quagsire
Very Rare: Onix, Crobat, Fishing: Gyarados
Horribly Rare: Bagon, Fishing: Dratini, Dragoniar

This is on top of my head. I might forget some.

Schwalm

Trying to find someone with 0 badges and 10+ pokemon is impossible with the marts closed.

TheGoku

Re: Dragon's Den.

I'm having trouble with the quiz answers as I'm a loser.

Any help?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator

TheGoku you have time to google them and if you fail the questionnaire you can still come back later and try again. Due to glitches I pretty much had to go through every answer on mine and wait the hours between as well just keep at it.

TheGoku

How do I google a Riddle from the game? All the Dragons Den question answers I get arent what is asked. This was a last resort, I've looked at the guide and the wiki and I cannot find anything that pertains to the "Riddles"