Dragon's Den.

supriz

Youngster
I am maybe halfway through.....this is what I've done so far...

Guess spoiler?

Horsea scale
Dratini skin
Help 3 new players
Own 150 Pokemons
Find Geodude notes
Talk to guy in Mohagany city
Answer quiz from Ice Path

That is as far as I gotten before the server went down yesterday. My next destination is Lavender Town...don't know what is there.

UMM Interesting!!!
im on the quest now and this will really guide me
thanks all

Crocs2001

so what are the wild poke's lvls in there? can it be used as a place to grind lvl or the only thing worth doing there is just hunting for bagons?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
so what are the wild poke's lvls in there? can it be used as a place to grind lvl or the only thing worth doing there is just hunting for bagons?

Common pokemon give 5k XP Rares give 15K XP. My pokemon are level 90 and they are going up levels. On the lower level pokemon are between low 50's to low 60's.

Gifford

there are actually 6-7 people if not more that are in now.

Crocs2001

okay, i have my dratini skin, and now im suppose to help 3 new players.. but meh.. this time of year? so hard to find new players with that  criteria?
how does this work anyways? do i and the new players have to be online at the same time to finish this quest? or can i just use my alternate newbie account to do this quest?

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Crocs, you have to be on at the same time and both in the house while the new trainer's does a quest each. You need 3 trainers in johto without badges.

test 1: Rules over trading

test 2: Collect test, they need to go get 10 pokes

test 3: PWO Conduct Rules

So make sure you on at the same time and in the house together. What will happen is they will talk to the guy and click no about the guide and he will ask what there there for. They click to take a test and he will ask for there teachers name. They will type in your ign name and when they pass you will get a parchment for each test passed. After all 3 are passed you can move on to next part.

Crocs2001

so you need 3 different newbies for those 3 question?
well, looks like i have to wait for another registration period.. all the new players that just registered in the last registration must already have at least one badge by now.. lol

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I found my three players before the first January registration- over 5 weeks after the last reg date. So it is worth it to keep an eye out in Cherrygrove City. Remember to type /info nickname if you see a likely victim- err player- and that will tell you if they are the person you seek. Good luck. :)

Crocs2001

really? 5 weeks and no badges yet? i mean falkner is a flying type and geodude is available before violet city. even a crappy geodude can win against falkner.. lol

ah well, i think i'mma just wait for the next registration.. its kinda funny when we're suppose to "help the newbies" but if u think about it, we're the ones who will gain more from this..  :p

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Obviously they didn't spend five weeks trying to beat the first gym, I found them just as they were starting out. They just didn't start when they got their accounts. One of them wasn't even a new player, they were an older player who had decided to start a new account on that day.

Anyway, I only had the one computer at the time and my kids spent those couple of weeks doing the Festive Town quests. So I was just parked in Cherrygrove and every chance I got I'd sign in and see if there were any newbs about. ;)

J

junktalk

Newb=/=noob

Being a noob doesn't necessary mean you are a newb.

>.>

<.<

>.>

naliorf333

Youngster
to complete the quest you need a 16 badges, horsea skin , dratini skin.. and ???

also is there a quest in cerulean cave?coz it needs 16 badges too  to enter the cave

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
a lot more after the Dratini skin nailorf but right after the skin is the 3 newb trainer help in Cherrygrove.

Yes there is a quest for the Cerulean Cave, and it starts in the house on Route 28 by mt. silver

naliorf333

Youngster
knuckles002 said:
a lot more after the Dratini skin nailorf but right after the skin is the 3 newb trainer help in Cherrygrove.

Yes there is a quest for the Cerulean Cave, and it starts in the house on Route 28 by mt. silver

thanks for the infos knuckles, this will help me a lot  :)