Dragon's Den.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Don't give up! It may have taken me just over 2 months but I made it. And since a lot of npc's were broken for me and I had to wait on their fixes it can be a lot quicker for those following. :) Congrats to Knuckles002 who made it in about an hour before me. Call me crazy and I know you will, but I've enjoyed the quest.

Thanks to those who made the quest and for all those who helped make it work after it began! Lee, mad, Tenfold and any others who helped behind the scenes.

ddwin.png

J

junktalk

Nice dude.

I am heading toward Lavender Town before the server crashed. Hopefully I will be there soon too.

ash.catchem

Youngster
gratz, so you really killed dratini??
I am in just 2nd part only lol, I will move ahead when I will be able to fish dratini, as my fishing lvl is low still as I never fished before.

Kaiko

Youngster
lol. Congrats HitmonFonty. I plan on starting the quest back up later today. :3 I'm still on the first step however. Since I stopped doing the quest the day it started. But, I will make it there soon. Just those stupid dratinis man. >:[

D

Dramander

This is awesome man.. by the way where do you get the quest?

Kaiko

Youngster
Dramander said:
This is awesome man.. by the way where do you get the quest?

You need all 16 badges first, and then once you have those, go to saffron city and talk to the npc outside Sliph Co.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
WOOHOOO!!! Yeah thats right :) Dont give up it is possible and a great place :) I Found 2 Bagons in a row there as well haha!! :) Think the den was giving me some luck for being the first in there. It gave me a Shiny Zubat as well lol... congrats to us that have made it so far and as HitmonFonty said congrats to the staff that made it so great :)

D

Dramander

Ok i got my 16 badges.. and do you mean the one that is outside the water lab?

D

Dramander

knuckles002 said:
No the guy in front of the Biggest building in the middle of town. the old Silph Co building
Ohhhh ok.. thankz man... And Congratz you guys are awesome.. where is the best fishing spot.. right now my fishing lvl is of 33

Kaiko

Youngster
knuckles002 said:
WOOHOOO!!! Yeah thats right :) Dont give up it is possible and a great place :) I Found 2 Bagons in a row there as well haha!! :) Think the den was giving me some luck for being the first in there. It gave me a Shiny Zubat as well lol... congrats to us that have made it so far and as HitmonFonty said congrats to the staff that made it so great :)

Hopefully I have that luck when I get there. xD Congrats again to you too bro.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Ohhhh ok.. thankz man... And Congratz you guys are awesome.. where is the best fishing spot.. right now my fishing lvl is of 33

Your fishing level will grow in the first part of the quest. It probably won't get you all the way to 50 but I don't think there's much difference between fishing spots so just choose a place with rare pokemon you want to hunt for while fishing and you'll have a good chance of finding something cool if you stay in the same place for a while.

Here's a list of where all the fish can be caught and what fishing levels:

http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.php?title=Fishing

D

Dramander

HitmonFonty said:

Your fishing level will grow in the first part of the quest. It probably won't get you all the way to 50 but I don't think there's much difference between fishing spots so just choose a place with rare pokemon you want to hunt for while fishing and you'll have a good chance of finding something cool if you stay in the same place for a while.

Thankz a lot.. i think this will help me a lot... well hopefully my fishing lvl goes up fast.. im just getting use to the game again.. since i berly got my account back.. good thing i already beat all the gym leaders..

ash.catchem

Youngster
HitmonFonty said:

I dont think so, because I completed my first part with just 3 horseas, i got horsea scale on 3rd horsea, easy one for me, and didn't rose my fishing lvl at all, its still 26....

LunaticJames

Content maker
ash.catchem said:
I dont think so, because I completed my first part with just 3 horseas, i got horsea scale on 3rd horsea, easy one for me, and didn't rose my fishing lvl at all, its still 26....

That makes you very lucky, Ash. It took me just over a week to find that scale.
But for the next part of the quest, you will need a fishing level of 50. So I advise you to also grind it up if you want to continue anytime soon.

cresr

can post the steps to follow to complete the quest, how to do it

J

junktalk

I am maybe halfway through.....this is what I've done so far...

Guess spoiler?

Horsea scale
Dratini skin
Help 3 new players
Own 150 Pokemons
Find Geodude notes
Talk to guy in Mohagany city
Answer quiz from Ice Path

That is as far as I gotten before the server went down yesterday. My next destination is Lavender Town...don't know what is there.

ash.catchem

Youngster
LunaticJames said:
ash.catchem said:

That makes you very lucky, Ash. It took me just over a week to find that scale.
But for the next part of the quest, you will need a fishing level of 50. So I advise you to also grind it up if you want to continue anytime soon.
Yes, I am levelling up my fish, it was just 14 when got my horsea scale, now it is 27..
I know it will take 1-2 week to get to 50, and then 1-2 week to get dratini HR i think....
What do you think the most difficult part is part 2 right?
and do we have to own 150 pokes or just got atleast 150 poke's data in pokedex, as I have around 300 pokes data but just 80 pokes caught.