Dragon's Den.

Crocs2001

can u help me about the mt mortar part? i literally never go inside mt mortar since i always use surf to mahogany lol

so in which part do we find this clue? can u give me a little direction? like from which entrance, or in what floor?
tq

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
as you go from ecruteak, surf to the middle island where you can enter that little mt. mortar entrance. Go into the tunnel and see the guy iin there. He will say. Did you see that geodude walk by with that peice of paper? then you kill geodudes til one drops the kidnapped note and then when you find it. Click the note in your bag for next clue.

ash.catchem

Youngster
hey knuckles if trainers dont have 10 pokes then?? as usually the trainers with no badge dont have more than 5-6 pokes i think, so can we sell them through mart?? to complete their 10 pokes?

Crocs2001

hmm. im pretty sure im in the last part of the quest, but when i go to the den's location the old man still wont let me in.. or the location of the den is different from the one in the handhelds?

im already in the part when i was given this long riddle by that kid in mahogany :

hidden away between water and rock
inaccessible without breaking the lock
the clan keeps its secret safe
leaving its solution impossible to trace
not only isolated, its a quiet place
though many [ppl enjoy its berry taste
go towards the cold but not in to the ice
for task that are best left for pryce

can anyone guide me through this? kinda stuck here

thanks in advance

jboysr05

No your not done.  Even when you think your done, your not done.  Dragon Den Quest is a Troll.  A big stinky troll.

Anyways, If im not mistaken you have just finished the geodude notes, and have alerted the guy of the kidnapping.  If this is the case, you are in the correct area, just went a little to far.  I think the next area you are supposed to go into is the ice cave for riddle time with Old Man Riddler.  I think this is where you are.  Have fun with the riddles.  Hope your better at them than I was.  Just for future, if you fail its a 2-3 hour wait, never knew as it always seemed to act up.  Goodluck.

Crocs2001

jboysr05 said:
No your not done.  Even when you think your done, your not done.  Dragon Den Quest is a Troll.  A big stinky troll.

Anyways, If im not mistaken you have just finished the geodude notes, and have alerted the guy of the kidnapping.  If this is the case, you are in the correct area, just went a little to far.  I think the next area you are supposed to go into is the ice cave for riddle time with Old Man Riddler.  I think this is where you are.  Have fun with the riddles.  Hope your better at them than I was.  Just for future, if you fail its a 2-3 hour wait, never knew as it always seemed to act up.  Goodluck.

lol obviously u didnt read my question.. *facepalm

i have done the horsea scale, dratini skin, geodude notes, the kidnap note, the ice cave quiz (which is quite easy, i got 4 out of 5 in my 1st try), then to lavender, then to the food critic in celadon, to cheryl in goldenrod, to cindy in cianwood, back to cheryl to give the frying pan, to lavender again with pokemart owner, and now im back in mahohgany with the NPC cole who i believe gave me the last clue (i asume this because unlike the other NPC before, he doesnt tell me to meet/ask someone else who knows, he explicitly said he knows the place but only gives me the clues..

so can anyone who already got in help me?

thanks in advance

J

junktalk

I help.

The npc you need to talk to is in a house in Mahogany. Her is name is Guida if I remember correctly. After this, you are pretty close.

Crocs2001

hmm.. i feel like i already talk to this guida NPC.. lol too many NPCs kinda hard to keep track.. i should've written it down..

tq, ill try again tomorrow

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
hidden away between water and rock
go towards the cold but not in to the ice

These are the important lines. Closest place to the ice cave from where you were without being there is route 44, there are three ponds in there, one has an NPC right in the middle of it. I believe that's where you need to go, though my riddle was a different one.

jboysr05

Crocs2001 said:
jboysr05 said:

lol obviously u didnt read my question.. *facepalm

i have done the horsea scale, dratini skin, geodude notes, the kidnap note, the ice cave quiz (which is quite easy, i got 4 out of 5 in my 1st try), then to lavender, then to the food critic in celadon, to cheryl in goldenrod, to cindy in cianwood, back to cheryl to give the frying pan, to lavender again with pokemart owner, and now im back in mahohgany with the NPC cole who i believe gave me the last clue (i asume this because unlike the other NPC before, he doesnt tell me to meet/ask someone else who knows, he explicitly said he knows the place but only gives me the clues..

so can anyone who already got in help me?

thanks in advance

in my post I clearly stated I wasnt sure.  Also  For your information I am in Dragons den, so obviously I know what to do.  Just because I dont remember every little detail to help little no good people like you who cant figure it out for themselves and have to come here and look for help, doesnt give you the right.  Why not figure it out for yourselves if your gonna treat people like crap when they try to help your little sorry butt. 

Now that I got that out the way, your post only posted how to past this part, and the riddle.  No where did you post what you have done and how far you have gotten.  How am I supposed to know what part your on?  Im supposed to be some mind reader right.

Again, at your last part you assume im not in.  I am in, been in for 2 days.  So, before you start berating people for trying to help you, when you obviously have no clue what your doing, and post very little of where you are, try to remember people are trying to help no good people like you. 

J

junktalk

After reading your riddle again...it is different from mine.

Here is the riddle I got from Cole.

hidden away, within water and rock inaccessible without breaking the rock the clan keeps its secrets safe leaving its solution impossible to trace not only isolated, its a quiet place though many people enjoy its berry's taste go towards the cold, but not into the ice for tasks like that are best left for Pryce discover the clans secret mystery and enter the den...the rest is history

If yours the same as mine, then talk to Guida. It not, I will take Hitmonfonty's advice.

Crocs2001

its guida after all.. idk about that cole kid tho.. after i talk to guida, the dragons den option disappeared from that NPC. idk if he's part of the quest or not since none of the clue he gives is related at all to guida whatsoever.. or maybe its a different path of the quest like hitmon said

anyhoo.. thnks for the helps. although some ppl call me a "no good player", i'm glad there are still other ppl who can help me, read carefully my question and giving an un-missleading solution. ppl who actually want to help, not ppl who reply just to show that they have already finished with this

now I'm still waiting for the daycare man.. God, after all these runnin around kanto and johto, i still have to wait? well at least now i know i'm almost done

MrFlare2

Youngster
I was able to help 3 people, so mostly everyone should be able to. Just look around cherrygrove, people are there.

N

Nerojaden

pls tell me how and where do i get that shovel that daycare man telling me to get shovel? where.. pls help me!

J

junktalk

Its in a house in Cerulean. Hit the space bar in front of the door.

Crocs2001

Nerojaden said:
pls tell me how and where do i get that shovel that daycare man telling me to get shovel? where.. pls help me!

in cerulean city, press space bar right in front of the door of the house in the north-east CMIIW.

jboysr05

Crocs2001 said:
anyhoo.. thnks for the helps. although some ppl call me a "no good player", i'm glad there are still other ppl who can help me, read carefully my question and giving an un-missleading solution. ppl who actually want to help, not ppl who reply just to show that they have already finished with this

Told myself I was gonna let this go, but for some unknown reason I cant lol.

I didnt only reply to show I was already in.  I replied to actually try to help you.  Yes, I was off.  But no where in your original post did you post what part you have already done.  Even other people who have already done it werent sure.  This quest is long.  And with the only information to go by is a riddle that I never wrote down, just read and then went on my way, its extremely hard to be able to help someone going only by the riddle.  Even with the parts you have done, the people who have done it still werent sure where to go. 

Another thing, never in my first post did I even mention I was in.  Only when you posted that little message, only people who are in help me, or somethign along that, did I even mention it.  Really, what do I have to gain by coming here and bragging about finishing a quest?  I dont need to brag.  Serious, its a kids game.  If I wanted to brag I would go elsewhere and do something a little harder than catching a few pokemon and answering a few riddles. 

And maybe I was a little out of line by calling you no good.  I do apologize for that.  Im glad you got the help you were looking for and hope you get into the dragons den soon.

MrFlare2

Youngster
Great quest, gives players a good challenge. Lol at me having to edit this post.