Concerning system bans

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoreanBV

Can't the staff just lock this topic, similarly to all the others in the announcements section? I think that if anyone had any questions about the fishing system they would have posted them by now... no recent posts have any connection to the original purpose of this topic...

western10

Dear Admin and GM

I'm asking to all of PWO admins & GM why my character was banned ?
I'm using BOT to searching for Pokemon is because I'm busy to do my work and I want to play so I used BOT
If BOT is illegal please PM me first then I'll not using that again, there's no announcement to my character, you just banned it without warning :-[

Please Release my character from banned list, I promise you I'll not using BOT anymore, I'm sure I'll play fair

thanks before,
Western10 - Indonesia Player

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
western10 said:
Dear Admin and GM

I'm asking to all of PWO admins & GM why my character was banned ?
I'm using BOT to searching for Pokemon is because I'm busy to do my work and I want to play so I used BOT
If BOT is illegal please PM me first then I'll not using that again, there's no announcement to my character, you just banned it without warning :-[

Please Release my character from banned list, I promise you I'll not using BOT anymore, I'm sure I'll play fair

thanks before,
Western10 - Indonesia Player

This is the wrong place to post this. We have a forum just for Ban Appeals under the Community Watch section so you will have to repost there.

Also, the rules clearly state that bots are against the rules. The rules we all agree to when we start playing the game:

http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/rules.php

CassiusClay

I got the ban and I know what I do not know if my unlock but I would never do that and so we ask that you unlock me that's all :/

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
CassiusClay said:
I got the ban and I know what I do not know if my unlock but I would never do that and so we ask that you unlock me that's all :/
Here is the wrong place to appeal. Post it in Ban Appeals subforum in Community Watch and wait for a GM+ answer.

cha222

hey i have trouble in logging in... i cant log in.. its says... im in server.. even im not.. its happen after my PC just restarted... then my PWO did not log out.. during the restarting the PC....what should i do??? to recover it..

cha222

cha222 said:
hey i have trouble in logging in... i cant log in.. its says... im in server.. even im not.. its happen after my PC just restarted... then my PWO did not log out.. during the restarting the PC....what should i do??? to recover it..

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
cha222 said:
cha222 said:

There is no need to quote yourself or bump your post. It will be seen and answered when someone is able. Information on the glitch you are enquiring about is here:

http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=9111

PatientZero

Hi, i know the pokemon client isn`t possible to be downloaded for now.Altho some people still have the latest one and using it to play right? My Question is Can someone that has the latest client version upload the installer somewhere then give me the link to download it?I would so freaking appreciate it ^-^

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
PatientZero said:
Hi, i know the pokemon client isn`t possible to be downloaded for now.Altho some people still have the latest one and using it to play right? My Question is Can someone that has the latest client version upload the installer somewhere then give me the link to download it?I would so freaking appreciate it xD
Here isn't the appropriate place to post but I guess nobody can send you a link once all of the links have been taken down and the developer of the client has revoked the rights to share it.

XxDarknessxX

Appeal for XxDarknessxX #1080317

Honestly i would just like to know as soon as possible if im allowed to play on this acccount and looking for the reason of being banned.
Im just saying what ever the reason my be im not a bad guy i communicate with all channels and help channel, i put forth alot of USA dollers into the account and still will if im allowed to play. i dont hack or anything around thoes lines. now who ever reads this ik your dealing with other cases but i would like to know an estamate on how long it would be till someone gets back to me because i do wannt to play this game i have other money i want to spend here xD but all in all if i cant play on this account i feel like there would be no point to start up another account and waste time in that.

Thank you to who this may concern~

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Appeals are not dealt on Forums anymore. Make sure you'll do an appeal through Playerdex in order to catch GMs attention up.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
XxDarknessxX said:
Appeal for XxDarknessxX #1080317

Honestly i would just like to know as soon as possible if im allowed to play on this acccount and looking for the reason of being banned.
Im just saying what ever the reason my be im not a bad guy i communicate with all channels and help channel, i put forth alot of USA dollers into the account and still will if im allowed to play. i dont hack or anything around thoes lines. now who ever reads this ik your dealing with other cases but i would like to know an estamate on how long it would be till someone gets back to me because i do wannt to play this game i have other money i want to spend here xD but all in all if i cant play on this account i feel like there would be no point to start up another account and waste time in that.

Thank you to who this may concern~

Nothing can be done here on the forums, the you just have to wait on your Playerdex Ban Appeal. The reason is listed on your 'My Account' page in the Playerdex.

Status
Not open for further replies.