Search results

1. J

Blast from the Past

After looking back and reminiscing about pwo's earlier days I decided to look around a search for old screen shots. My first account was created in late 2008, back then I remember keeping track of the steady stream of updates Kyro and the rest of the staff was making. I remember thinking man...
  2. J

MOTD for guilds and created channels

MOTD or Message Of The Day is a feature that works almost exactly as a system message does but only for guild/created channels. How will it work and why is this beneficial? Let's say you have an upcoming event for your guild. Some people are naturally absent-minded but if a MOTD has been set...
  3. J

Equating PWO roles into real life

Was wondering what roles in pwo could be given in the real world. This is what I have come up with let me know if I have missed any thing. Daycarers-would be the working class. Those that work for a living. Token Sellers-would be the millionaires of the world unlike the working class they...
  4. J

Problem with scheduling guild events

Well here is my dilemma. I get good turn outs at event that I schedule for the guild,being that everyone is in different parts of the world many of our members have suggested a time change. The problem wth that is everyone has there opinion on what time fits them best and not whats best for the...
  5. J

Jhaxion Apology

Hello I'm Jhaxion,but you may know me as Jhaxius. I'm here because recently there was a post in community watch about me buying a poke for real money. I have not denied this clam or will shy away from it if someone brings it up. This post is not about those claims it's more about moving on and...