Equating PWO roles into real life

Jhaxion

Was wondering what roles in pwo could be given in the real world. This is what I have come up with let me know if I have missed any thing.

Daycarers-would be the working class. Those that work for a living.

Token Sellers-would be the millionaires of the world unlike the working class they don't have to work there goal is to simply make a profit.

Traders-would be like stock brokers. Buy low, sell/trade high. Thats the name of the game.

Community Guides-These people would be the volunteers of the world helping and asisting other out of generosity.

Game Moderators-Obviously they would be law enforcement. Righting the wrongs of the world.

Game Editors-These people are like a construction team. They are there to do a specific task for the project. Collectively the can complete any task.

Developers-These people are like the architects of the project they put forth a blue print of what need to be done and execute it.

Adminstrators-These people would be the foremen of a project. They make sure that everything that needs to be done will get done.They have to be extremely efficient.

Just my take on things let me know what you guys think. Which role best fit you in the pwo world?

Vieux

Haha, I enjoyed reading through that! Remember though, that the GE's have four different subsections; Artists, Composers, Scripters and Mappers.

I guess Artists would be the Graphic Designers of this world (making things beautiful), Composers would be Musicians (composing the music), Scripters would be the Engineers (making sure the NPCs etc that others want actually work) and Mappers would be Landscape Architects/Urban Planners (designing/rebuilding Towns, Cities and Routes).

Jhaxion

Vieux said:
Haha, I enjoyed reading through that! Remember though, that the GE's have four different subsections; Artists, Composers, Scripters and Mappers.

I guess Artists would be the Graphic Designers of this world (making things beautiful), Composers would be Musicians (composing the music), Scripters would be the Engineers (making sure the NPCs etc that others want actually work) and Mappers would be Landscape Architects/Urban Planners (designing/rebuilding Towns, Cities and Routes).

I glad you enjoyed reading it i didnt know if anyone would.

LunaticJames

Content maker
I would like to suggest one more category, and it is Hunters. You can easily figure out a description for that :p
Its what I do when I get free time and can play ingame.

OGPokemaster

Chocobo7 said:
Now, who wants some cake?

I DOOO!!!!

lol but back on topic i think GMs are police, judges,Jury and executioner, every seen judge dread? they're those kinds of judges O0

Jhaxion

OGPokemaster said:
lol but back on topic i think GMs are police, judges,Jury and executioner, every seen judge dread? they're those kinds of judges O0

I would agree OGPokemaster which is why I said law inforcement instead of police

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Jhaxion said:
CheckeredZebra said:
What about those of us who do absolutely nothing? :U

well those would be slackers :D

Touche.
Although, I wonder if we would be subsistence farmers. You know, train only what you have on you already, and occasionally get a good crop (AKA find an HR) while training a rhydon or something.

AmetsuKami

Battlers - The athletes. They like to compete and participate in active events against other people and always train to perfect themselves.

Faabz.

Youngster
Well as an artist i must say that our function in PWO or in life is basically the same,we capture things of our interest and we turned it into something better.The biggest challenge is to create everything on your mind so you can make something beautiful joining different pieces that aren't connected,that's why i love ART!
Besides that i often act as a translator in game for several languages in game(translator irl) and my guild is a fictional illegal organization(Akatsuki) so i would be an assassin or something like that irl :)

Nice topic you came up with :)

Di4m0nD

Noob-children who still grow and learn to become what they want to be ^-^