Search results

1. E

Adverts on playerdex

Great idea, obviously still has some work to be done. I would love a way to search the pokemon on there like the rest of the market.  You just can't do price ascending/descending, and could maybe replace that bit with a rarity slider.   Like searching for only 2/5 or 3/5+, etc.  It would let...
  2. E

Jinji I haz idea

Roses are red Violets are blue nub uninstalled system 32 and so should you. kthnx babu Jinji. Support my patreon/twitter/instagram/tinder/facebook/youtube/match.com/tumblr/wordpress #boredom Dear GM team: If you delete this before babu sees this, I will be very disappointed in you. Please...
  3. E

Natures, New Game+, and Regional Story Quests

(The following idea is a programming nightmare, but it would be really healthy for the game IMO.) The general idea is to have a system where players get new features, increase replay-ability of the game, and can find more immersive systems in story quests. Currently we are in a dilemma of how...
  4. E

Battle Cap change

Currently if you are within 20 levels of the highest pokemon on the enemy team, you can battle them. This is actually really unfair for new players who have 80ish pokemon and fight people unaware of what they are getting into. Could the system be replaced with an average of levels from both...
  5. E

close thread.

apparently i either misclicked or had a glitch of some sort. ignore this.
  6. E

Permanent block system. This is necessary.

We need a block system. We have a friend system, but it's unreasonable to expect people to have to /ignore 10+ people every time they log in. When I ask people who often times waste my time, insult me, etc to not pm me, I am often met with rude responses even if I close the pm requesting...
  7. E

Devolution spray

We need this in our lives. It would be cool to be able to adjust evolutions as more forms come out. Examples: eeveelutions gardevoir/gallade glalie/froslass politoed/poliwrath bellossom/vileplume pikachu/raichu (when light ball is implemented) any lower stage/ evolved form (for when...
  8. E

Electrofreak is back to shock you all! @>@

Hey guys, to whoever remembers me! I am back. I intend on sticking around for a while. Whats up all? :D
  9. E

old player, possible reconciliation from glitch

This is Electrofreak. I played this game back in the day A LOT, after my mom died. It was my escape. I quit this game around the time there was a shiny charmander auction. I had 2.4-2.6 billion (forget exactly how much), and was within the top 3 richest players in game money wise. I wanted...