Search results

1. S

Trying to get an understanding of what stats I should look for in Pokemon

Ah, okay! Thank you very much Saric. @_@ I feel so dumb for asking these questions everyone seems to know off the bat. XD
  2. S

Okay! I think this finally is starting to make sense rofl. Would you mind citing some examples aside from Dragonite? As in, can there be Arcanines that are varied to atk/spdef and then another that is spatk/def or even atk/sp? (Would these all be considered good variables, if each variable...
  3. S

Hi guys, So, I've been learning a good bit about the game. I haven't played the handhelds, so a lot of this is difficult to comprehend, and I apologize if these questions seem repetitive/stupid/etc. So with that, I wanted to ask how people determine what specific pokemon need in terms of...
  4. S

Full Screen Resolution and Windowed Mode

Okay, so none of that worked. HOWEVER I do have good news! My brother was trying some things out with the TV screen settings from the remote, and a setting that was turned on there happened to be messing with the default resolutions of the actual cpu resolution. Upon trying PWO again, it...
  5. S

Initially, the resolution was correct/working, but when my brother had gone to try full screen, thats when we couldnt get it to revert. I had hoped to find some kind of thing to force the client to just start over completely (erasing files or forcing a certain resolution in a file, but does PWO...
  6. S

Thats what I figure, though Im trying to find a way to make it the original windowed mode resolution, right now its stuck in full-screen and I cant revert it to windowed. As far as script, Im not too savvy with that. X.x
  7. S

Hello, Some of you may have heard me earlier asking about Fullscreen Resolution and the Windowed Mode issue in help chat IG. I have seen the other threads, but they dont seem to work. Im trying to get the resolution to recognize windowed mode. It doesn't seem like Alt+Enter works (tried on...
  8. S

Seafoam Islands caves, lost

Awesome! Thank you soooooo much! @_@
  9. S

Ah, thanks! I figured I needed a surfboard, but I couldnt figure out the riddles so Ill need to pay to get one eventually. I looked on youtube for videos, but they all seem to stop after defeating Articuno, is there one you would recommend?
  10. S

Hello, I've recently come to needing to get to the Cinnabar Island gym. I beat Sabrina, but I am unsure how to get past the second set of Seafoam Island caves. Is there another path, or a set of holes/ladders that I need to take? Sorry if this is super easy, I'm just super frustrated. :(
  11. S

Question on Currencies

Ah! Alrighty. Thank you very much Saric! Sorry if these are very newbish questions. Im still learning more every day. :)
  12. S

Question on Currencies

Aha! Okay. I didn't realize Pd was Pokedollars, haha. XD Do I have to transfer the Pd to my money bank to use it for skill-changing? It says on one of my Pokemon that it costs 504 pd and I have "0" but I have about 5k in my in game balance.
  13. S

Question on Currencies

Hey there guys, I've returned for a bit after a loooong hiatus; and I'm trying to figure out the currencies. (Pd, Tk, etc.) Basically I'm trying to get the currency "Pd" to swap a few of my Haunter's skills; do you get Tk and then turn it into Pd? I haven't found much info on this in my...