Question on Currencies

Shindoku90

Hey there guys,

I've returned for a bit after a loooong hiatus; and I'm trying to figure out the currencies. (Pd, Tk, etc.)

Basically I'm trying to get the currency "Pd" to swap a few of my Haunter's skills; do you get Tk and then turn it into Pd? I haven't found much info on this in my searching, its becoming very confusing. ><

Saric

Youngster
Pokedollars are earned by battling wild pokemon, NPC trainers in game, and selling pokemon and items. For the most part, people catch rare pokemon and shinies with good IVs and sell them in game to get money.

You can, however, sell tokens through the mart to get a boost in cash as well.

By the way, tokens are obtained by donating to the game. You can do that through playerdex as well.

Shindoku90

Saric said:
Pokedollars are earned by battling wild pokemon, NPC trainers in game, and selling pokemon and items. For the most part, people catch rare pokemon and shinies with good IVs and sell them in game to get money.

By the way, tokens are obtained by donating to the game. You can do that through playerdex as well.

Aha! Okay. I didn't realize Pd was Pokedollars, haha. XD Do I have to transfer the Pd to my money bank to use it for skill-changing? It says on one of my Pokemon that it costs 504 pd and I have "0" but I have about 5k in my in game balance.

Saric

Youngster
Shindoku90 said:
Saric said:

Aha! Okay. I didn't realize Pd was Pokedollars, haha. XD Do I have to transfer the Pd to my money bank to use it for skill-changing? It says on one of my Pokemon that it costs 504 pd and I have "0" but I have about 5k in my in game balance.
Yes, you have to transfer funds from in game to your bank. You can do so through the bank by clicking on the "Bank" link at the top near everything else in playerdex.

Shindoku90

Saric said:
Shindoku90 said:
Saric said:

Yes, you have to transfer funds from in game to your bank. You can do so through the bank by clicking on the "Bank" link at the top near everything else in playerdex.

Ah! Alrighty. Thank you very much Saric! Sorry if these are very newbish questions. Im still learning more every day. :)