Search results

1. C

Need help

Its been awhile since I login to PWO; and im stuck myb the problem is the map doesnt exist anymore ? :( am i gonna stuck forever
  2. C

resolved

lol yay uhum
  3. C

playerdex moveset

Why some move unavailable on some poke on playerdex, Like whirlpool on Swampert I already learned it ingame then when I change move at playerdex it gone missing ..
  4. C

Playerdex Bank

I just transfered money into the bank. But how to withdraw them back ? I see no option to withdraw it
  5. C

Move Reset

I suggest that playerdex move reset doesnt reset TM -.-
  6. C

Gyro ball move broken

I always One-hit KO pokemon with gyro ball but when it got 'Critical Hit' it seems it powered down by around 50% lol
  7. C

Reaper Cloth

Where to find it ? Is it unobtainable ? :'(
  8. C

Level Down Npc

Maybe make a quest npc that can level down your pokemon ? It sure come in handy that if you overleved a pokemon xD maybe make a limit to avoid abuse or etc
  9. C

dragon scale

I need to know which area does horsea or other pokemon that drop dragon scale Because ppl said pwo wiki is outdated o.o Is there any command to see which pokemon drop dragon scale ? Thanks I already did whirl island quest, need more dragon scale ..
  10. C

TM is disabled

TM is removed or its just disabled for temprorary ? I want to buy more TM but afraid its going to be removed and money burn ..
  11. C

Need Help

Hi, I dont know if this is the right section. I recently started play back pwo and many new updates (nice) I want ask how to translate those number to pokemon name in trade channel thanks ~
  12. C

Indigo Plateau

Hi, is there any possibility that Elite 4 will be added ?
  13. C

Some suggestion

1- Hi, in the next playerdex update can gm add guild base? :D Guild leader can have the command to call guild members to the base and etc 2- Umm can enable sorting pokemon in pc box like Sort by level or type. It will be easier to choose poke ;) thanks;
  14. C

About night shade

Hi i just used night shade by gastly and it seem depends on physical. I thought ghost attack has been update to special?
  15. C

Help with Stat Increase Decrease

Is there caps(limit) for increase stat? Like belly drum etc I use belly drum by snorlax in pvp 4 times (Equal to 120 atk) but not much increase
  16. C

Unfair ...

Recently someone just got scammed for 100m+ So i was wondering why cannot return the money back to its owner because its unfair ~_~ the scammer got banned but still he can change ip and do it again until he succeed. Player that got scammed lose 100m and just have to smile. Why not gm use the...
  17. C

Misplaced base stat

Pokemon - Snubbull I think his base attack has been misplaced with his base def because the calculator in veekun always show impossible. Snubbull base attack suppose to be 80 and def 50 ~
  18. C

Hello

Since the server is down i guess i wanna drop by here to introduce myself :P Im usually called Bug Catcher Dex. but after i decided to explore the world rather than stay in the viridian forest, so just call me Dex Im 20(going 21 ;D ) from Singapore, recently traveled to Malaysia, Japan, and...
  19. C

Help. I cant login

The server status - online 47% full But still i cant login. it says connecting to server for a long time
  20. C

battle song hmm

As i get bored with the usual battle song i use this ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KfsGfAoWvU - credit to GlitchxCity feel free to share any song that like you battling a boss or something . (walk) music maybe