Some suggestion

CrimsonSapphire

1- Hi, in the next playerdex update can gm add guild base? :D Guild leader can have the command to call guild members to the base and etc
2- Umm can enable sorting pokemon in pc box like Sort by level or type. It will be easier to choose poke ;)

thanks;

Naero

To note, GMs technically are not involved with the back-end development of the playerdex - Admins or DEVs are, namely Bluerise.

Regarding your suggestions, without getting into specifics, I am not necessarily in opposition of your suggestions - nor do I have complete foreknowledge on all features that are planned to be implemented in the upcoming playerdex update - but I believe the common consensus is that it's preferred that what is already in store for this upcoming update is tested out and released when possible; rather than adding in previously unplanned features, which could postpone the development and release of the update further. New suggestions could perhaps be added on the agenda for other follow-up updates in the future, however.

Boora

Youngster
it just gave me an idea,
would it be possible to move pokemons around in the Pc with the mouse ? same way you'd move files in a folder,
it'll be much easier to sort them out this way , or for collectors to organize them which ever way they like
Just a thought

CrimsonSapphire

Naero said:
To note, GMs technically are not involved with the back-end development of the playerdex - Admins or DEVs are, namely Bluerise.

Regarding your suggestions, without getting into specifics, I am not necessarily in opposition of your suggestions - nor do I have complete foreknowledge on all features that are planned to be implemented in the upcoming playerdex update - but I believe the common consensus is that it's preferred that what is already in store for this upcoming update is tested out and released when possible; rather than adding in previously unplanned features, which could postpone the development and release of the update further. New suggestions could perhaps be added on the agenda for other follow-up updates in the future, however.

oh i thought gm = admin xD btw we players are beta tester, it worth trying it out ;D