Level Down Npc

CrimsonSapphire

Maybe make a quest npc that can level down your pokemon ? It sure come in handy that if you overleved a pokemon xD maybe make a limit to avoid abuse or etc

Orean

Website
twitter.com
Out of curiosity, what problems would mainly be precipitated from "overleveling" a Pokemon? What drawbacks could happen from leveling up a Pokemon too much beyond a certain point?

My supposition is that it may be evolution-related, but the term "overleveling" is a bit abstract if it is not entirely clear where the delimited boundary of overleveling is; if the problems of overleveling are not clear either, it's not entirely clear to delineate where the boundaries may lie.

I'm not trying to insinuatively suggest that your solution is not the most sensible one; I'm just looking to identify the underlying problem behind this. Once the underlying problem is successfully identified, then other viable alternatives can be devised. ;)

Merse

Youngster
Isn't it obvious? :)
Many players think that they spare a lot of grinding if they evolve their Pokes on lv98 and lv99. But sometimes on higher levels the evolution doesn't trigger and they are standing there with a lv99 S Geodude for example.
If there would be such quest I would say it should have a money cost and it would reduce the level of the Pokemon by 1 each time, but it could be repeated.

CrimsonSapphire

Aha apologize for my short explanation xD yeah what merse said .. also it would benefit player that want to make level 50 team but overleved to 51+ ... because finding same poke with same iv is hard :p