Search results

1. S

Shane's Departure.

Could be a mean/rude comment but a round of applause to whoever made shane leave ... the one time i was hoping he'd help get pwo on mobile.. T_T
  2. S

Your memorable screenshots?

ah i wish i had a screen shot of shane n his S Entei back in 08 :P
  3. S

the dragon is reborn

look everyone a newb^
  4. S

Your memorable screenshots?

ahh good times ;) good to have you backk shane :D glad the army has kept you alive ;p
  5. S

Trainer Card

*cough*damniteveryonewilknowimbroke*cough*
  6. S

Trainer Card

it would be better if it didnt tell others how much cash we got >_>:P
  7. S

Farewell My Friends

haha i told you they would ban you for it :P
  8. S

Removing extra items

Ty lumi <3 now gimme your valuables >_>
  9. S

Disappeared s grimer

wow dude why so serious? @ OP there is a 50-50 chance of Staff being able to recover pokes cause sometimes the data doesn't save into their system (making the poke not exist) so if it doesn't exist in the record it would be hard to get back but its a S common I suppose you'll be able to find...
  10. S

PATSEY is BACK

omni its a 2 year old post you probably wont get replies :P
  11. S

the dragon is reborn

good to have you back omni :) now get squall back too :P
  12. S

Broken NPC? o.O

Lies.. i know youre putting it under client issues so they can make a new one soon >_> ...on a more serious note okay :p
  13. S

Broken NPC? o.O

lumi's fail creations xD
  14. S

Nidoran's location and appearance rate

its a common iirc and you can find its location by typing /list Nidoran Male/Female in game
  15. S

Add voice chat

kinda gonna agree with Kyppo but that voice convo could be private ofc not disturbing the other players but should be heard by staff..
  16. S

Broken NPC? o.O

I think this should be looked into .. http://prntscr.com/2wcmiv i battled the NPC and was able to walk right through him o.O
  17. S

Portable warehouse pokemon

so it would be like a portable Pokemon center?..umm puts the game way off track but not a bad idea xD but why does it have to be in tokens>_>? why not 10m a day?
  18. S

Removing extra items

^true .. maybe a more customized UI for the Backpack could be made in future client updates ;P a backpack that allows you to hide quest items(Important ones)
  19. S

Removing extra items

okay il just cross it out then xD what about the others?
  20. S

Removing extra items

i think the following should be removed too -Fisherman hat -Test tube -Shiny Rocks -Molten,Moltress feathers(for those who have done the quest)