Trainer Card

Gobfather

I have an idea for future PWO following next client, a pop up Trainer Card featuring a players total profile.

This Card will be accesible by right clicking a players name in chat, or their sprite as you would to PM them. It would open up to the left of the chat box.
On this card would be all the usual infos, hours, guild, IGN, PVP record, but a few additions: Pokedex completion, badges obtained, total number of shinies caught, DM for donating member, ingame cash, and/or anything else someone reading this could think of.
This card would also feature a player unique sprite with either the future player unique custimized ingame sprite, or possibly player chosen sprite similar to these:
Pokemon_HG_SS_Trainer_Sprites_by_Dann_The_Yoshi.png

I think players work hard in their PWO goals, and to have recognition for those things would be something I would to love see in PWO, what is use to complete these things if no one will know? Many players devote to collecting PDEX infos, others devote time to having PVP records, others collecting shinies. This would be able to show everyone the players accomplishments, as well for Guild leaders to check up on potential new recruits.

Here is a ROUGH sketch of my idea:

KESgYLq.png

nemo55

This idea looks dope! Definitely something to look forward to and plan on. But first we need player customized NPC's then this. Ahhhh sounds like a lot of work... :p

Maybe next year! ;)

Pangaea

This is a great idea! ;D This is defiantly something that should be implemented into the game!!

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Taking inspiration from other games,
We can have a pop-up window that looks something like this:
F0Yl7xh.png
Down below, it will have buttons which allow us to message, Add/Remove Friend, Battle, Trade, Ignore etc. and maybe also the playtime/guild of the player,to show the experience.
There could also be another button on the top right to view more information, like the information that is displayed in /info command in the present.
This would serve the use of a trainer card, /info command, and Battling, Trading etc.
Later on, When character customization is available, we could replace the sprites in the trainer card with our own.
Also, we can have 'Badges' in the Playercard too, towards the right of the sprite.. Depending upon the playtime/battle record/pokemoney/reputation/Pokedex Data etc, we 'level-up' and get the higher ranks, and thus a new badge. They can be just like the tags we have in the forums too. For example, we start at Newbie.. then move on to Pokemon Trainer, Ace Trainer, Pokemon Master, Ranger etc. The 'Pokemon Legend' in the above Playercard can just go below the sprite instead of the playtime and the badge will stay there.
There can also be a similar Badge on the left side of the sprite for GEs, GMs and Mods.
Again, ideas taken from other online games, Ty~​

Buggot

Haha @future_sight, it reminds me of Chobots.com, a game I played when I was a kid and before the original owners closed it and an unofficial copy popped up ;) Great memories.

-Back on topic, I think a trainer card would be a great idea, it adds that customization all MMO players love to have, especially me.