Disappeared s grimer

Furfix

Hi, i write this post because friday i caught a s grimer, but today i saw that it was disappeared, i think it is because of the roll out. Is it possible to have it back?

Attachments

• grimer.JPG
    grimer.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 772

Merlino

DTRex said:
in short - No!
If he has the Screenshot with the ID of the poke, they can return it! Unfortunately, I can see here the ID is 0. Better wait an answer from a GM.
Btw, DTRex, you can try to be kinder with ppl on forum, and ?m referring to other posts, not this one in particular

Furfix

Thank you, Merlino. Sometimes on this kind of format ppl forget the difference between being funny and sounding arrogant. Btw as you suggested I'll wait for a more reliable answer! ;)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Friday we experienced some issues with the server and it wasn't saving player's data. Probably your pokémon was lost in rollback; it's like if it never existed. I afraid nothing can be done, unfortunately.

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
they can't return it even if he provides the ID. the poke never exist & i don' care what you think.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
I'm curious if, in exact situations where IVs and level are given...if it would actually be possible now for pokemon to be returned? :0!

One of the past issues was that we could never restore the correct stats of pokemon/an accurate pokemon, but now that people can see exactly what they caught...
Though it's still probably not time efficient. :[

Merlino

DTRex said:
they can't return it even if he provides the ID. the poke never exist & i don' give a f about what you think.
Exactly that i mean with being kinder. A round of applause, well done boy, great job!

Zywa-Torpeda

DTRex what's wrong with u dude? Everyone is trying to help and you just writing your frustrations here. It's not the place.

As for the grimer, even if you had id of pokemon, it won't help, cause there's probably another pokemon with this id now, as this poke never existed for the server. But i like the idea of Zebs with "creating new pokemon".

SOULTAKER1994

DTRex said:
in short - No!
wow dude why so serious?
@ OP there is a 50-50 chance of Staff being able to recover pokes cause sometimes the data doesn't save into their system (making the poke not exist) so if it doesn't exist in the record it would be hard to get back but its a S common I suppose you'll be able to find them easily ;)

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
DTRex said:
@Checkered what about fake proofs... ?

A very good question. I wonder if there's a way around that...likely not, now that I think of it. I suppose more thought needs to be put into that. xD 2 minutes in photoshop and boom, you "lost" an Darkrai, ID 0 with all 28 IVs lolol.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I'm afraid if a poke was released into the lands due to a rollback, we're not able to get it back.
Hopefully you'll come across it again one day.