Farewell My Friends

Symbiosis

Website
www.facebook.com
Hello,

Some of you may or may not know me around here. I wasn't here for too long. I watched PWO for a few years before really signing up and playing. I finally joined and started playing. While I was playing I spent a few hundred dollars in donations for Token Store Pokemon and I was selling Tokens for 1M a Piece to players. I will be saying my Good Bye to PWO though. Within the month or so I really played I tried to help the community a bit but it just seems I couldn't do too much. While I enjoyed my short time here and the friends I did make and being with Storm and Nitro Members. It has got boring to me. I defeated the first region within a few days. I had bought token store pokemon, Sold tokens and at the end of the day this just isn't the game for me at this time. First off I have been playing pokemon since 1999 and Generation 4 is my favorite pokemon and region. It is also what 5/6 of my pokemon team is built off of for competitive battling and since PWO at this time doesn't even have Gen 3 region or gen 4 pokemon in token store I am not enjoying my play with random pokemon from old regions in which I don't like anymore.

PWO progression is also to slow for me. I am a C++ Dev myself and I understand people have real life and responsibilities unlike me I do know that if they tried harder in there spare time they could be doing a lot more than they are. I offered to help around here in the community and with developing and while I am not saying in any way PWO staff is wrong it seems like I didn't get one bit of acknowledgement. I know I wasn't around for long as a member and there's a trust issue being on the internet but I showed nothing but devotion towards this game with the amount of time I spent in it daily and around the community and the money I put into it. All I keep being told was to keep doing what I was doing or that if a spot opened up they would keep me in mind when I know they could really use the help with developing. I could of got a lot of things done and fixed that we have been waiting on for a while in a short period of time or even helped get the progression of the new client out way faster. I have a average of 60-70 hours weekly free and I would of devoted all my game time into developer time almost if it would of helped and made PWO a better place with more progression.

I really like the community and I am sad to go but I just can't see myself spending anymore time or money on this game at this time with the state it is in. I am not saying I am leaving forever, Maybe in a year or so when we get the new client, New region and Gen 4 I may come back but at this time this just isn't the place for me. With my experience and time I know of a few games that could use and appreciate me more.

I would like to say that I have no hate towards the game or staff it self in what they do. I commend them for what they are able to do and in no way is this a disrespect towards you. I will miss this game and the community but it is my time to move on to a better opportunity at this time.

Thank you for the good memories and times I did have,
~Symbiosis

nemo55

Dang Symb, its sad to see you leave! Hope you come soon when it is more fit for you! You are also welcome to visit our xat chat whenever you wish!

Wishing you all the best.

~Nemo ^-^

Buggot

Farewell, Symbiosis! As one of your fellow Storm members, I hope you come onto the xat to talk sometime soon! Wish you all the best.

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
Bro! It's really sad to see you leave.
cry-cartoon.jpg

I hope to see you soon.
Good Luck :)

SOULTAKER1994

Goku said:
LOL the one who forum banned my account DTRex forgot to remove my signature. Those words are still there :p
haha i told you they would ban you for it :p