Search results

1. S

Dear Mother of Mrrs!

Soh..ehm..I'm back! Mostly, nearly as much as I can be between the evening job and other life things! Still, it's nice to be back and semi-active. Way better than being on that random, no warning at all, hiatus-ish thing. Which, super uber apologies in advance to people whom I'd promised things...
  2. S

Suggestions - Clarification, Rules, Accounts

Account to Account Trading, Dragons Den, Token Store. Below is a list of previous, old stuff, much of which has been addressed, or at least considered and viewed. It's good to keep a log though! Sane even! Ban Hammer Stuff: TLDR Original Topic Newer Suggestion: Regarding my opinion on...
  3. S

Ads in PWO?!

Maybe I'm going crazy, but, I've been seeing advertisements all over the place. Hidden into words throughout the forums. (Even with adblock on! Demon ads!) There doesn't seem to be any one forum area they're popping up in. Just all over, in random posts, and in the main area. An example...
  4. S

More Suggestions - NPCS, Disclosure.

Thx to Teck, Lumi, Hitmon for being so good about answering a lot of these! Newer Suggestion: Regarding my opinion on Breeding. LDR. My rant: Regarding Disclosure and NPCS. Old Suggestions regarding Pokedex, Surfboards,Token store and Name Changes. TLDR Spawn Rates Novel Posting...
  5. S

Suggestions? Why yes!

Pokedex: What is the purpose of the Pokedex? To fill with pokes of course! What is the incentive or reward though... Sure there's pure drive, passion, and borderline obsession with some people. With the rest however; there is no incentive to go and catch, buy, obtain via trade, token store, in...