Search results

1. OGPokemaster

resetting security questions

As stated in the subject i was just wondering if there is any way to reset the security questions. i forgot what i put for mine and cant figure out how to change it.
  2. OGPokemaster

Thoughts on the next batch of TMs

Hello Pokepeople, earlier i was wondering when the next set of TMs would be released. This lead me to think about what TMs might be released in the next batch. As of now the TMs currently available are, Dragon Claw (TM 02), Psyshock (TM 03), Ice Beam (TM 13), Solarbeam (TM 22), Sludge Wave (TM...
  3. OGPokemaster

Question about Game corner

i was just wondering if the game corner has ever been or will ever be implemented, i know tms arent implemented but we could still get pokemon that arent in game right now, like common pokemon from the 4th gen, ie: bidoof, Starly, Shinx etc...(i know devs have other things to worry about besides...
  4. OGPokemaster

My idea to Fix the economy

Ok so the main reason for this is to get feedback from staff and fellow players about removing the ability to trade pokemon for Pokemoney. Now before people start throwing insults and such, think about this for a second. Pokemoney should never have been a thing to trade Pokemon for, in the...
  5. OGPokemaster

Pokemon EVs, Possible or not?

Well i was just wondering how difficult it would be to implement Ev into PWO. I think that adding EVs into the game can lead to an even more interesting and fun experience for the players of pwo. i'd like to here the opinions of other players and staff on weather its possible, or even worth...
  6. OGPokemaster

What pokemon do you think deserves a move update?

First off this is only hypothetical, in no way shape or form am i saying this will happen.....this is simply a topic about suggestions on what pokemon we (the PWO community), would like to see improved........ so now who do i think should get a move update..... Kingler- i think a move update...
  7. OGPokemaster

5 pokemon you think should be added to the token shop

Ok so its as simple as the title says.. name 5 pokemon you'd like to see added to the token store. mines are: 1.riolu/Lucario 2.Shinx and/or its evos 3.Gilble and/or its evos 4. Muchlax 5. Axew and/or its evos Forgot to mention, dont put legendaries in your list.
  8. OGPokemaster

UIS error

Hi after the maintenance i tried to log on however keep getting the UIS message i would like to know if a server reset can be done so i and my fellow players experiencing this problem can play again. Thanks for the amazing game :D