Question about Game corner

OGPokemaster

i was just wondering if the game corner has ever been or will ever be implemented, i know tms arent implemented but we could still get pokemon that arent in game right now, like common pokemon from the 4th gen, ie: bidoof, Starly, Shinx etc...(i know devs have other things to worry about besides that, i just want to know if we may have it to look forward to in the future, so please no snide comments.) ;D

Merse

Youngster
If I remember correctly, some dev said that they don't want to put any gambling element into the game because little children may play this game as well.

OGPokemaster

Merse said:
If I remember correctly, some dev said that they don't want to put any gambling element into the game because little children may play this game as well.

lol seriously? did they not play any of the first 2 gens of pokemon? well i did when i was 5 and im happy to say 14 1/2 years later im not addicted to gambling. XD

but on a serious note, i think its great way to improve a players experience, by giveing them something to do besides battling,training and shiny hunting. and it can be a potentally great way to get money out the game, u know by buying 1000 coins for say 100k, and they can add a quest to get the coin case to....

Merse

Youngster
I don't doubt it, and I'm in favor of adding some minigames to the game later. Just imagine a Poker minigame. I'm sure several players would hang out there for days :D

Jhaxion

It certainly wouldnt hurt to add some kind experience to the game corner. If what Merse said is true then maybe there shouldn't be a gambling element to it. I'm not sure what can fill the role of slot machines that would fill the game corner,but I sure something could done. Wether it will be done is a whole other issue.