Search results

1. D

Outdated Areas

So i returned to the game a couple weeks ago and i have noticed something that seems to bother me, No dont take this as some sort of complaint more of an observation. So i found out that Kabuto, Omanyte, and Snor have all been removed from the game ,which if im not mistaken is more than has...
  2. D

Yet another return

What's up everyone I'm an old player(first account 2011) attempting a return (again) been in and out of activity a lot the past year or so but I am attempting a full comeback. I have attempted more comebacks than most (only person who has more maybe lundy :P), but this time I have every...
  3. D

This is odd for me?

Well ive been playing a while and this is a first for me my Abomasnow Has his Neg Exp on the opposite side and lvls up extremely quickly is this a bug or just a visual error?
  4. D

Want to expand your team?

All right as you all know most max lvl teams you see the same 20 or 30 pokes most teams have at have at least 4 or 5 of the same ones so i decided id try this out and talk about a couple pokes that if you where trying to switch it up. im just going to put up prob the most overused of each type...
  5. D

help picking 6th poke for legendary cup

hi everyone Im looking for a good 6th poke for the cup my team consist of 98 Houndoom 99 Electabuzz 95 Blastoise 95 MAchamp 85 Glalie (newly added) any ideas on a good sixth would love solutions
  6. D

My Pokemon

I have been training for legendary cup and was looking for some opinions on my team Lickitung lvl 99 (always been a fav bout im looking to replace him as a part of my team for the tourn) Charizard lvll 99 Houndoom 97 Machamp 93 Blastoise 92 Ampharos 92 I feel like i need something else on...
  7. D

Whats up everyone

Hey everybody Im jeff im 20 from a small town in West Virginia I started about a month ago. Ive always loved playing pokemon even more so now that i found PWO feel free to pm me anytime you see me online. I love getting to know new people