My Pokemon

Do i need something else

• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DaSnowman

I have been training for legendary cup and was looking for some opinions on my team

Lickitung lvl 99 (always been a fav bout im looking to replace him as a part of my team for the tourn)
Charizard lvll 99
Houndoom 97
Machamp 93
Blastoise 92
Ampharos 92

I feel like i need something else on my team opinions any opinions on what i need

Giangi95

ciao sono italiano si il tuo team a mio parere dovrebbe cambiare.. al posto di houndoom mettere alakazam possibilmente 95-99 al posto di lickitung metti golem liv 99  :) 

risefromruins

Youngster
Giangi95 said:
ciao sono italiano si il tuo team a mio parere dovrebbe cambiare.. al posto di houndoom mettere alakazam possibilmente 95-99 al posto di lickitung metti golem liv 99  :)

Parla in inglese per favor.

In regards to your team...why have a houndoom AND a charizard?  Houndoom is iffy in battle as it is, and char certainly has enough fire power for the the both of them.

DaSnowman

Basically I have both because houndoom is my favorite pokemon and actually he is better than my charizard I usually wouldn't have both but I am looking to replace one of them

Dagegen

DaSnowman said:
I have been training for legendary cup and was looking for some opinions on my team

Lickitung lvl 99 (always been a fav bout im looking to replace him as a part of my team for the tourn)
Charizard lvll 99
Houndoom 97
Machamp 93
Blastoise 92
Ampharos 92

I feel like i need something else on my team opinions any opinions on what i need

keep in mind, you will meet meta's, ttar's, sala's, slak's and loads of shinies.
if you really want to have chance..
rebuild your whole team.
try to get pokes, which sweeps through PWO OU Pokemon Teams.
with OU i mean over used.
Salamence
Tyranitar
Metagross
Aerodactyl
Slaking
Dragonite
s Gyarados
s Slowbro
s Golem
S Genagr since the event.

maybe this will help you. :)

DaSnowman

Dagegen said:
keep in mind, you will meet meta's, ttar's, sala's, slak's and loads of shinies.
rebuild your whole team.
Salamence
Tyranitar
Metagross
Aerodactyl
Slaking
Dragonite
s Gyarados
s Slowbro
s Golem

Thanks Dagegen i feel like that was alot of help
i know that im adding an ice like walrein or dewgong
and i havent decided but i feel like i need someone else

S

Shadowmeire

if u are gonna go with an ice type why not try Cloyster? it has a FANTASTIC defense stat, not to mention a good moovepool and ice type attacks to boot. but if ur not satisfied with that go with a Walrein, and maybe instead of Licky, go with something like a S Gengar like everyone else is suggesting? you already have houdoom to counter those pesky Ghost and Psychic types, why not have something to cover Houndooms obvious Fighting type weakness and to counter any normal type pokes you may run into...

Dagegen

DaSnowman said:
Dagegen said:
rebuild your whole team.
Salamence
Tyranitar
Metagross
Aerodactyl
Slaking
Dragonite
s Gyarados
s Slowbro
s Golem

Thanks Dagegen i feel like that was alot of help
i know that im adding an ice like walrein or dewgong
and i havent decided but i feel like i need someone else

try somethin like:

Cloyster - for the dragons and stone types
s gyara - just to inflict some huge damge
raichu - very fast, counter for water typs
arcanine - (much better would be a shiny one, but a normal uber will fir aswell) for meta and steel,ice and grass types
the rest is up to you
maybe you need somethin for the normals (slaking e.g.)
and maybe a kazam for those s gengars..
or keep your houndoom donno for sure. but the 1st 4 pokes should  fit some of the most classic PWO OU Teams :D

sure there are other things, you have to look at like:
- whats your 1st poke?
- prediction
- your own battle exp
- and everything i've forgotten xP

DaSnowman

I bought a snorunt today that i plan on replacing lickitung with to deal with the pesky dragon types (salamence,Dragonite) i plan on keeping houndoom to deal with psychics(kazam, Gengar etc,) Machamp for (slaking, tyranitar) Blastoise.. im going to try to replace ampharos with a more powerful electric possibly electabuzz if i can find one i have a decision on charizard tho his stats arent great and what would i need to replace him with if i do its a good thing i have time to think that one out