Search results

1. SQINI

PWO offline?

Yes Blurise I know, and i apreciate your jo...! But there should be more Admin's....or you should take Shift's (turns) to watch the server!!!!!
  2. SQINI

PWO offline?

Yes i know but there should be admins around.....!! This keeps happening, an nobody's around to fix the problem, it's been offline for more than 6 hours..... :'(
  3. SQINI

Pokemon encounter rate!

Hi Can you please tell me the encounter rate of every pokemon group...(common, rare, very rare, horribly rare and shiny)...? Thanks in Advance SQINI ;D
  4. SQINI

PWO offline?

Again.......game offline for the past 5 hours...?? Whats wrong....???!! No sign of problem on Twitter....please fix it......! :(
  5. SQINI

Questions and Answers: June

HI People have probablly asked this but..... when willl there bee an "auction house"??? Will it be available to all players? What will be the requirmentes? SQINI
  6. SQINI

NPCs and Gym Leaders

Hi I also agree that the waiting period should be shorter when it comes to NPC'S...i think that in 2 week you grow and evolve way more than the NPC's... SQINI
  7. SQINI

Catch rate modification feedback

Another thing......are you plannig on making other pokeballs or just this pokeball...??
  8. SQINI

Thanks for the heads-up!! The game is turning out awsome!! Keep up the good work!! ;)
  9. SQINI

Blue's Log Of Updates

Hey whats wrong with the game it's now been offline for more than 6 hours! Can you please tell me when it will bee back on? Thanks; SQINI ;D
  10. SQINI

PWO offline?

Hi, I'm trying to log in but the game has been offline for the past 4 hours....whats wrong??
  11. SQINI

Please let us know if you are going to activate the catch rate modification ;D