Search results

1. S

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

I got a problem here.. when i bought zync and calcium, it doesn't appear on my inventory list.. i bought 200 each of them and they took my money but the items are not there :o
  2. S

Pokemon Hall of Fame

indeed, im looking for the "BEST" one, so most of the case it will be shiny one :)
  3. S

Pokemon Hall of Fame

split that into 3 different link dragon :)
  4. S

Pokemon Hall of Fame

you did as long as you follow the format, then i will put it into list :)
  5. S

Pokemon Hall of Fame

thanks a lot for the participation guys, but please be reminded that you need to follow the format in order to avoid confusion.. ;)
  6. S

Pokemon Hall of Fame

could you guys please send the poke iv to yourself to show it's legit? :) thanks a lot for your cooperation and for bobo, could you split that pic into two? one SS for each poke ;D
  7. S

Pokemon Hall of Fame

thanks for the support guys :) , it doesn't have to be bulbasaur first or charizard first, as long it's 1 gen poke with epic IV, you could post them here whenever u want :)
  8. S

Pokemon Hall of Fame

HALL OF FAME So I have an idea for you all, have you ever wondered what the "Best Stats" of each Pokemon in game look like? For example, the best Charizard in game? What are the actual IV , and who is the proud owner of that beast? Now you have the chance ! This is where we find out who has...
  9. S

Banning System Little Unfair

Before you play this game, did you even read the rules at all? Botting is simply prohibited, end of story, once you do that you will get ban. I'm wondering are the new players aware of this rule at all. It's your fault if you don't read the rules first before playing this game, and I'm 100% sure...
  10. S

PWO Battle bug

http://prntscr.com/2htniy Shadow Ball supposed to lower Opponent SPDEF only, not SPEED, I hope this bug could be fixed ASAP :)
  11. S

Broken Moves

SolarBeam - 120 power, Type : Grass Reason : instant damage without charging first, better to reduce the power Future Sight - 100 power, Type : Psychic Reason : instant damage without waiting 1 turn, reduce power/acc
  12. S

What do you think about Critical Damage in PWO?

I changed my mind, the crits happen too much already lol, it's not like 5%, more like 10% or so ::)
  13. S

Another battle Bug

if you see clearly, the SPEED stage get lowered 3 times, when you use hammer arm, it supposed to lower only 1 stage
  14. S

Another battle Bug

I've made thread like this once, but idk where it goes, so here's another proof,when someone use move that raise/lower SPDEF, the poke's SPEED will affect too whether it's raised/lowered http://prntscr.com/1yqyq5
  15. S

I'm not saying to remove the criticals though, I'm only saying about my opinion :) and the answer for the 2nd one, the critical damage doesn't make much difference since the poke who boost will get very little damage from the opponent, such as drago on arca and hera, steelix/scizor on snor...
  16. S

In my opinion, criticals in PWO are a bit overrated. In handheld or another pokemon game with fully working battle system, criticals are good to prevent battle stalling for too long, but in PWO there's no battle stalling, except the stupid Stat boosting vs Stat lowering moves that last forever...
  17. S

Bug on battle system

im using lv 99 tyhplo with max speed saric, and this happen again to me, opponent meta use psychic that lower my spdef, and it reduce my speed too, i think this happen on all moves that lower ur spdef, it will reduce ur speed also
  18. S

Bug on battle system

http://prntscr.com/1wm8rg the shadow ball should've lowered only spdef of the poke, not also the speed, my typhlo doesn't get any speed lowering move like scary face and etc :)
  19. S

Battle Stalling

wut i don't put this on community watch eco, somebody move it to community watch, i don't want to report him cos it's not worthed, i just wanna know if there's something to prevent this happen again like PP or something :P
  20. S

Explosion battle bug

yeah that's the problem sam, i mean, it's like desperate move, and losing like that is just ridiculous :P