Bug on battle system

ksalim313

Judging your screen shot, Gengar used Shadow ball that lowered Typhlosion's SPDEF by one stage (which is its current normal side effect in battles), then Typhlosion used Flame Charge that increased SPD of Typhlosion by one stage (which its current normal side effect in battles).

So, Shadow ball is working correctly and lowered the opponent's SPDEF, but what affected Typhlosion's SPD was using Flame Charge. :)

Masta

The screenshot shows flame charge didn't raise typhlosions speed lol.

ksalim313

The SPD effect didn't show but after the usage of Flame Charge, since I don't know Typhlosion's level, I couldn't tell if it was raised or lowered.

If it was lowered then Flame Charge is the one broken not Shadow ball :)

Saric

Youngster
mastablasta09 said:
The screenshot shows flame charge didn't raise typhlosions speed lol.
That's assuming the typhlosion is max level. At max level, the speed is 233 (at 31ivs) so it's possible that OP isn't using a max level typhlosion.

Siauwlong

im using lv 99 tyhplo with max speed saric, and this happen again to me, opponent meta use psychic that lower my spdef, and it reduce my speed too, i think this happen on all moves that lower ur spdef, it will reduce ur speed also

Masta

saric i know what max spd is on a typhlo and i know siauw uses a max spd typhlo at max lvl,obviously its a bug what a member of staff needs to look into.