Search results

1. Tendou

Event Tiny Cup ( level 20 tournament )

Won against Darren - 2x0 Thanks for the friendly and awesome battle. Both strategies were connected with eachother pokemon and their adversaries.
  2. Tendou

Won against Parquetistta 2x1. Battle Video recorded It was a great battle!!
  3. Tendou

I'm in.
  4. Tendou

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

One stuff about the economy always was "the more broken a pokemon were in an op way the more it would cost". Electrode's price highly increased when players whose knew what the move did started to felt the odd damage, RIGHT AFTER THAT. Dont you see what this means? It means every old...
  5. Tendou

Solving the problem of pokemon old ivs - Resolvendo o problema dos pokemons old ivs

Future Sight already gave you the answer here: 32 ivs were not supposed to exist, yet you paid a lot for an unexistant feature you knew it was impossible so you could feel unique. Any game has the right to change everything at their will, if the path is the right one. You have donated, not...
  6. Tendou

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr Ok, here we go... 1- Are you a pokemon fan? My childhood was mostly based from well known monsters created by some industries. Those includes Digimon, Pokemon, Monster Rancher, Sakura Card Captor and Yugioh... Pokemon for myself was that kind of...
  7. Tendou

Fuchsia City

Johto Safari has a transportation system so why not Kanto safari? The same way its a pain to walk to johto safari applies to kanto safari. I support that if we remove useless spots placed for some transportations like Cerulean's tram. Why is that tram there if you usually land on saffron to...
  8. Tendou

Power Belt

Power Belt (like any belt) will add up to 4 X EVs to your pokemon regardless the pokemon you fought but doesn't ignore the native EV stats they give you. For the speed thing, it works like handhelds, it cuts your speed stat by 1/2 like you said.
  9. Tendou

Time To Resurrect

Welcome back
  10. Tendou

Suggestion: Lower the Costs of changing a pokemons Moveset

Re: Suggestion: Lower the Costs of changing a pokemons Moves What hes trying to say is, any fan made game based from handhelds (we do have some thats not following it completely in terms of mechanics) actually follows a bit on how such thing is handled to check how the battle will turn out, it...
  11. Tendou

The 2015 PWO Awards (Results)

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. You guys are listting things that happened during 2014 'n before lol, well, heres mine: Members Smartest: The whole community who waited for years the lastest update to finally happen Friendliest: Aiacos. Funniest: Dannic Coolest: Sylpharionz Best Debater: Electrofreak...
  12. Tendou

[Help] Why can not I access BATTLE TOWER

Because your Battle Tower Level is 1 and that means you can only use pokemons from gen 1 and gen 2. By playing enough regulars and beating the 7 npcs there you will be able to increase your Battle Tower level, allowing you to use any pokemon from any generation.
  13. Tendou

Pokemon Natures

All I can say is I congratulate Electro for explaining things like why Nature is needed, but requesting it without knowing how it will affect the whole mechanic is useless and a bit dumb. I also have a feeling people that are only focusing to get their favorites boosted arent even reading...
  14. Tendou

Acrobatics move

Yes, as stated by Donar's Log (Staff Edit: 02/07/16 - Topic no longer exists - link removed)
  15. Tendou

Battle tower team help

I would suggest you to play with regulars for a bit before going serious into survival (you can get lots of points there per run once you have suceed the way you counter pokemons). I do like to note overused pokemons are still ok to use but it is not the key to achieve tons of wins. To begin...
  16. Tendou

The First with Kings Rock

The first with a crown-shaped rock where this mineral will be the point of interest for many :D.
  17. Tendou

Weekend Event - World Blood Donor Day

Thanks for sharing your answers
  18. Tendou

Battle Tower is Live!

Honestly I can't see anything wrong about your point. It is the Battle Tower, it isn't supposed to be always easy just because you are in a low tier. If you do not know we are currently fighting against dumb AIs which grants us a WAY more advantage on battling than you think because NPCs does...
  19. Tendou

Topic about META Teams ( OU Teams and OU Pokemons )

I have nothing at all to discuss actually (because I dont battle lv 99 due the lack of tiers and held items required for that something thats subject to change in future). One of my main concerns is about battlers in pwo ain't even aware what you are really talking about because they dont play...
  20. Tendou

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

Hola necro, puede por favor decir para nosotros el mapa donde se encuentra y si el juego muestra algun tipo de mensaje?