Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadHappy

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr

1- Are you a pokemon fan?
No, I am a human that is a fan of Pokemon.

2- Are you a good and helpful member of the pwo community?
I don't recall ever doing anything bad and I tend to help when it's needed most, so I guess so.

3- How long you've been playing ?
Around 6-ish years? Can't remember exactly.

4- How long you plan to stay ?
Until I die. Maybe in the afterlife too if that's possible.

5- Why should I give you the Shiny Feraligatr?
I don't know, I just did this because you wanted more people to join in. Maybe I'll spoil it with lots of chocolate or something.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
Mayyyyyyyyyybe.

7- Whats the secret to be the best trainer?
Headbutting the keyboard.

8- Whats the secret to make this place a calid and enjoyable place?
Honesty, clarity, kindness, understanding and forgiveness.

Klay

Youngster

17011302095416763114769881.png

You already chose the winners without telling us here? ;-;

mati-leo

Klay said:
17011302095416763114769881.png

You already chose the winners without telling us here? ;-;

Nope. That guy asked me for free stuff, I gave him the link to join this, he misunderstood. Winners will be announced tonight. :)

Saric

Youngster

Of course, been one since R/B/Y

I would like to think that after 8 years of playing PWO i've been good and helpful

8 years

For a long while yet most likely.

Because I will hoard it and never let it go.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?

You were a GMLing, so kind of in between.

Know the trends, know what's currently popular, and prepare counters for it or even buy into the trend yourself.

Be nice to one another. We all have to deal with each other on a day to day basis, so you might as well make your stay as pleasant as possible.

Arithalon

If I wasn't and I was taking the time to do this, then there's clearly something wrong with me.

Unsure; I don't interact with almost anyone here.

3+ years

Biscuits

You tell me; I'm just doing this for fun

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
I don't know

Six shiny 0 IV Magikarp

fite 4 ur frendz

pavan221292

Of course, very big fan

I would like to say its an amazing game but I just joined it 3 months ago since then I have been good and helpful

3 months

atleast another 10 yrs

I don't think I need shiny fera. I always like to hunt pokes for me.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?

sorry I don't know much about you.

training them well.

Being helpful to one another. we play as good community and be as good friends here as well.

Dragon16

Youngster

Yes, Since childhood.
I try to be.
PWO since 2008, i feel old now lol.
Til the very end, or if Nintendo decides to end it for us lol
Cuz Please <3, just kidding, i have played for a long time and i intend to play for a lot longer and i was a battler through most of it, i tried to be fair and courteous as much as i can with all players.
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
Yeah sort of, back in the day
I would say experience and having fun battling many times. you may not always win but you learn from every battle.
i would say being nice to all players, we were all noobs at one point and a little help makes the community greater

MudkipSwag

Yea, not as avid like i used to but i still like it but mainly the games primarily but slowly getting more into it :)

I'd say so, I've helped multiple people from starting the game and i love helping as many people as i possibly can :) 

August 2015 

As long as possibly  :)

Well it's tough to say, do i deserve it? idk, should u give it to me? maybe so but honestly not fussed if you pick me, either way I have always loved pwo from the day i started and have always wanted a nice pokemon to add to collection and show to others to make them progress through the game gracefully. it's tough to answer not gonna lie but my best answer is this, I'll always cherish the pokemon i recieve, no matter what it is.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
i have no idea lol  :s

Role model, kindness, willing to accept defeat and improve and show respect in any way.  :D

Have a character to yourself and be kind, respectful, treat everyone how you want to be treated, and progression within the game. 

Tendou

Ok, here we go...

My childhood was mostly based from well known monsters created by some industries. Those includes Digimon, Pokemon, Monster Rancher, Sakura Card Captor and Yugioh... Pokemon for myself was that kind of monster game where you could still feel the nostalgia regardless of the new derp content they introduce compared with aforementioned monsters stuff;

I have my own flaws, i dislike being used of broken pwo and their mechanics or in how overpriced the pokemons are for this game compared with what they should be. Some people hates me a bit because I'm not going to take the pwo's train of broken and nonsense stuffs (or when they realise stuffs are not supposed to work in this way but are afraid to accept that). Due that I tend to show people that were never in touch in some deeper mechanics how stuff really works and its not about why your pokemon shines or even why it owns a 28+, it is about the dedication you need to input in order to know how everything works. Showing how things are now and how they could be in future are the steps to let everybody to be ready for any sudden changes they originally thought it wasnt a thing (i.e. thinking battles were about no switching pokemons while a lot of people werent aware this was due a bug and not why stuffs are like that)

Been since August, 2012.

I honestly cannot answer you properly but knowing all the broken stuff remembers me the good ol days of pokemon blue and red it kepps me around to relive the nostalgia of being able to see generations evolving over time. What a good time to be alive!

Although this question seems to be a nervous one for some due being afraid of losing a shiny feraligart my idealism is still the same: We are currently living on a game where a bnch of old players are scaring a lot new players due throwing off shinies out of sudden in channels, this is not how an old player should act and I really can't hold myself thinking your shiny feraligart (whose has a lot of story to tell) could have the same unhappy end. With that reason I have a feeling I need to keep your beloved memories from this game safe and well respected. In short, for a player like you, I do not want to see your legacy to end as that.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
I'm not from "your time" but I recall you were a staff but I don't know which category you were.

A best trainer means you have had learnt stuffs over time, but you didn't do it alone. In short, the best trainer is not a person thats above all, win all battles or even has the most powerful collection, its a person able to teach stuffs to everybody as they will, someday, pass your teachings to somebody else as you were also taught back in past by someone.

Friends, regardless the lack of updates we shall soon be able to see this game evolving, patience is the key and virtual life is not an exception and should never be. Friends that unite together and allows you to have a place to call home.

SlimShady

-Yes , big one

-I m trying to be a helper for every issue. HitmonFonty was almost getting me ban 2 years ago cuz of giving away pokemons to new players XD

-since 2012

-till PWO's end

-I always trying to hunt shiny VRs but i will never get S Feraligatr even i caught all S rares. So that is a big chance for me for add him to my team.

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
-Honestly I didnt remember you as a staff member. Mostly you was looking like an anti-staff.( I was follow your battle videos thats why im thinking about anti-staff thing :p )

-Depends on player's opinion. What are requirements to be the best trainer? Collect best shinies? Having the most win? Compete the Pokedex?
Forget all... I never saw a best trainer in PWO. You and HOF were gorgeous battlers. Mozixlar was an awesome collector, CuddlyHunBun was a great hunter. So, all we are good as long as doing what i like to do.

-Pwo have players from too much different countries, from every ages but we are here for only pokemon love. Thats just looking like music. Pokemon is an Universal bond and the best platform to meet for that love is PWO...

<Sorry for my bad English>

Tihacum

= yes i am big fan. im online 6-10 hours online game

= i think yes. Usually i am help pwo community sometimes when i sell poke sometimes information for game

= since 2012 im playing

= until the game closed because i love pokemons and play the game

= because im playing since 2012 and i always search shiny and good pokes but i didnt caught any s rare pokes everytime caught s common. i want to be big master and i want to have good pokes. i want to play hard battle. but i cant big master because i have not luck. im trying my luck in here now :(

6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?
= i know you past i remember you are gm a period. but im not sure nowadays

= i think must be a trainer know information for all pokemons and types skils moves and know weaknesses and strengths and loves pokemons :)

= the game is very enjoyable because firstly hard game if dont hard the game can be bored and enjoyable because very good thing battle for game and search pokemons and talk to people diffrent country the game is social activity for us everything is funny in the game :)

and thank you bro very good activity this. you like help pokemon fans

zppi

Cheers Mati for the Giveaway and gratz to all the winners ofcourse !

The-Predator

Youngster
mati-leo said:
6- Was I a Gm/Mod ?

1.-Yes, I am a pokemon fan 
2.-I think I am not, even tho I am inactive ingame, I search through the forums for something to discuss
3.- I think I started back in 2010 with this same account better known as KPyppo
4.- not sure 
5.- no se, gibe Shiny fera or rebort hue hue
6.- Yes you were a mod
7.- nature, IVs,  EVs 
8.- friends, so bad most of those n3gros are gone

Postdata: si sabes algo de Bis dile que se comunique conmigo, tengo batallas para el en showdown

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
lol bro the give away is done long time ago and klay won the S fera good luck next time

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The reason this topic wasn't locked was to allow the winners a chance to post if they wanted; and because mati-leo had subsequently announced his plan to do a second Lottery event after this initial event closed. As mati hasn't posted anything since and this event is long over, I will now lock it - however, mati may request an unlock if he wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.