Search results

1. supriz

Stuck at Route 37 soo bad!

hey fellows, thought of hopping back to the game after a long time seems like i am stuck in a deathloop on route 37 cannot even press an key as it auto refresh to reload map need serious help asap
  2. supriz

Choosing The Best Moves For Pokes(Pkms NFS)

Hey guys, I am planning a comeback on PWO but its been hard since its been 4 years not playing it I hardly remember any Pokemon Moves anymore cos i neither watched Pkm anime nor played Pkm games in those years soo im asking all ur assistance for helping me #MakeMyPkmsGreatAgain campaign Its...
  3. supriz

pokemon center glitched(FIXED)

location: pokemoncenter 3 (X=8, Y=13) this particular map pokemon center is glitched for me i tried to use escape rope but im still stuck at same place plz help, was planning to go viridian city for event thank you
  4. supriz

Guess Whos Back?

Hey Guys I am Supriz and im feeling very happy to announce my return LOL i remember few frens when i played last time ummm jinji, fakoda greetings :) dunno how far this gaem has developed into hope to have some fun cya all in game gotta catch'm all
  5. supriz

LF for Player Named : joedabest123

Hi everybody, I request you to help me find this guy specially need help from the admin about his current status weather is still playing the game or is he banned? i tried to search him in the forum but he haven't signed up till date the system says :"No suitable matches...
  6. supriz

Greetings Young One!!!

Hi Everybody! I have been Lost Like Forever In The real world..Many People Know Me and Many Don't But I just Came To Say Hello To My Old PWO Frens And To my Dear Guild Members.... Maybe Lots OF things Have Change But I Didn't Notice Any Drastic Changes.. Is The New Client Out OR Still In making...
  7. supriz

Token Pokemon Issue

Hie Staffs! I just bought a Ralts from token store and while logging in game the ralts does have a pokedex data.. Can u fix this issue for me thnx!!
  8. supriz

Making Pwo Pocket Size!!

I was wondering from a long time about minimizing the PWO client Size & even lowering the resolution & make it more user Friendly The Current Resolution size for the PWO client is 800X600 pixels but is it possible to lower the resolution one step smaller? like 600X400 pixels, this makes the...
  9. supriz

[Solved]Dragon den quest Bug!

Hi I just gave the dratini skin that i got to the historian and headed to goldenrod underground tunnel there the door asks for password but the historian didn't share me any kind of password.. please need help with it!
  10. supriz

I'm Back For Some Shocks!!

Hy everyone Special Jinji.. have been lost in real world for a long long long time..(3 months but it feels like years) but atlast i catchup with u guys. before starting this topic i weent online in client and i saw (S)arcanine for 40mil and i was...
  11. supriz

Really funny comparison between old school pokemon and new.

Re: Really funny comparison between old school pokemon and n words too vulgar..remove this photo before u get banned!! >:(
  12. supriz

help!!

Lost pokemon and Money for the second time :( kedete was offering 1mil for just porygon's data for his pokedex 1st gave me 20 mil and i gave him porygon...after the porygon data was saved we traded back our pokemon and i gave him 19mil..after dunno what happen server got frozen and i relogged...
  13. supriz

Traded pokemon completely dissapered from my account!!

hi..       just earlier i traded my (S)golem lvl30 + 6.68mil for a charizard level 42 with fbRobbyBigj after server got crashed and after i logged in back i couldnt see traded charizard instead i saw the pokemoney was back.. and when i searched for (S)golem it was not there in my PC please help...
  14. supriz

Perfect Time For Membership Renew!!

Can i Get the information about the time when to renew 1 month membership from token.. My membership expiry date is: 09/01/2012 18:30 soo when should i renew my membership soo that i only use 5 tokens hope to get feed backs...