help!!

supriz

Youngster
Lost pokemon and Money for the second time :(

kedete was offering 1mil for just porygon's data for his pokedex 1st gave me 20 mil and i gave him porygon...after the porygon data was saved we traded back our pokemon and i gave him 19mil..after dunno what happen server got frozen and i relogged and didnt see my porygon neither the remaining money...

previous also i lost my (S)golem in similar case and didnt got back...wil i get this time
i don't have porygon's id too :'(

risefromruins

Youngster
Kedete should have the money/pokemon still. If he doesn't then the server got them and nothing can be done without the ID.

Kadete

i lost the money too!!! but have the pokemon (Porygon)

is impossible i got the money, since he do a trade, that was suppose to be a double trade...

supriz

Youngster
if u remember we accepted double trade soo all money came back to u..i need my pokemon :'(

Kadete

man i trade with u i had 51m, now i have 31m and the poke, just do the maths, the rool back goes to the between the 2 trades...

ill do not nothing with the porygon until this is resolve...

next time could the GM warning to not do Trades if u are thinking do roll back???

Kadete

What we can do to resolve the problem, i press PS at the time, but dont save, since the double trade was done ...

Can someone give a advice??

Boye

Nothing is set in stone Surpiz. Wait until a staff member answers your request. Non of us are able to give you the answer. If your ID is in fact gone from the server database, then no, you will not receive back your pokemon. Kedete already answered to you, telling you he has the Porygon but missing the 20m. He should not give you back the porygon, until you have the right amount of money to pay him back the 19m you owe him. Simple as that.

Again, wait until the staff has investigated this, and given you an answer. Non of the playerbase can give you any information regarding this.

Kadete

Theres is not way to get the money back (to him or to me) without prints is it? Should i keep porygon?

Glaceon01

Banned
There's no way to get the money back, but kadete I trust you to do what's right.