Greetings Young One!!!

supriz

Youngster
Hi Everybody!
I have been Lost Like Forever In The real world..Many People Know Me and Many Don't But I just Came To Say Hello To My Old PWO Frens And To my Dear Guild Members....
Maybe Lots OF things Have Change But I Didn't Notice Any Drastic Changes..
Is The New Client Out OR Still In making?
Anyways Wanna Saw Hello To my Dear Fav Staff Jinji,My guild Leaders HOD & JD
I Had Some Unfinish Business In PWO so to whom it may concern..I want to tell is ill come back someday and Do Ur Artwork ok With some Bonus..
Im busy in Studies..Hopefully Finishins Soon
Soo Cya All PWO Lovers
CyCx Rocks 8)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I'm flattered that you consider me your favourite. But PWO wouldn't be the same without ANY of its members of Staff, past and present :)

Welcome back Supriz; it's great to see you again ;)

Kaiko

Youngster
Welcome back Supriz! It is definitely great to see you again. :D

supriz

Youngster
Jinji said:
I'm flattered that you consider me your favourite. But PWO wouldn't be the same without ANY of its members of Staff, past and present :)

Welcome back Supriz; it's great to see you again ;)
Have To See U jinji and The Ur Avatar..
Was hoping your comment...
So did I miss Anything?
Any Crucial Updates?
I discontinued using PWO after AutoBan Feature..
One Of my Oldest Fren in PWO got Banned..Was Lil Depressed But Rules Are Rules..
BTW Does My Account get deactivated If I stop Using For long?
If Yes, How Long?

supriz

Youngster
Kaiko said:
Welcome back Supriz! It is definitely great to see you again. :D
Same Here Kaiko...Love To See Staffs In Duty ^-^

supriz

Youngster
Fionavara said:
what a supriz =3
always a pleasure
Pleasures All Mine Fionavara
Soo U got Pretty Rich huh! 500 Plus Shinies...I guess I Don't Even Have 100 Hrs In my account lately
Have Fun Mate!!! :D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Honestly Supriz, I can't even remember everything that's happened since I last saw you here. I'd just ask you to go through all the Announcements so you can see for yourself ;)

supriz said:
BTW Does My Account get deactivated If I stop Using For long?
If Yes, How Long?
Accounts are automatically deleted after two years of inactivity (calculated from the minute you last were online in-game). As long as you play for at least one minute, your account is safe for two more years from then ;)

If you ever register a new account, the rules are a little different. After three months, if you haven't played on a new account in-game AT ALL, it's deleted straight away as a space-saving exercise. However, at least one minute of play will make it an "active" account, so as long as it's been played during those three months, the account will be kept and the two-year rule will continue to apply instead.

JD001

Youngster
Supriz! Come back to xat with us ):< Glad to hear from you again though :D Hope to see you around more often

Also, Jinji fails as much as ghosts do. <3

Bad-News-dodo

Suprizzzzzzz (khug)(khug) , welcome back buddy , hope u finish ur studies soon so i can daycare your pokes :p , hehe jking but seriously u can now buy shiny UCs through Tokenstore with a chance of them being shinies i dont know how yet , anyway , waiting for ya :)

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Good luck supriz in your studying and in what ever u are doing , i am looking forward to seeing you again in the future take care!

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Good to see you again, Supriz. I remember you, such a friendly person :) I remember the avatar shop too. I no longer use the avatar you make for I a long time ago; but I still have the signature version of the same; and while I still be poor, I still love to see you reopen for business soon ;)

Do well in the studies; and I hope you enjoy being back here too.
[/glow]