I'm Back For Some Shocks!!

supriz

Youngster
Hy everyone Special Jinji..
have been lost in real world for a long long long time..(3 months but it feels like years) but atlast i catchup with u guys. before starting this topic i weent online in client and i saw (S)arcanine for 40mil and i was like....
fLfR3.png

what the hell!! its just 3 months and the PWO market was like soo down..
despite i'm in loss due to my absence still i feel soo happy to be back
i was soo overjoyed that i made some new Signatures for me (yuppy!!)
U liked it right!want one?
tumblr_m4h04m9w731rwwtsdo1_500.gif

okays guys whoever i knw in this PWO lets battle when we'll meet online ok
CYA

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Actually supriz, don't you owe me something? ;)

Welcome back supriz, it's great to see you again. Actually, I saw you online on the Forum two days ago and was going to shout out to you via PM, but the Forum derped on me. But I was amazed to see you around once again and it's great to see you haven't changed.

Honestly, your new signature is freaky to me. That Charmander looks totally... well, I think "mentally unstable" would be an equivalent term to the one I'm thinking of, since it's a word we frown upon here. But I do see the funny side. The Slugma drawing was hilarious though - and yeah, there's a lot of discussion on the Forum about PWO's weakening economy and it's something that hasn't gone unnoticed by us Staff, so expect changes in the future.

See you around soon Supriz... and if we do meet in game, it's your funeral.

Bad-News-dodo

yo supriz , good to see u back buddy, hope we meet soon ingame , looking forward to battle u .

supriz

Youngster
hey bro how u been soo whats cooking in pwo..!
so any great news?
cya in game

darkdane

Good to see ya back supriz :p the charmander is pretty funny looking.

supriz

Youngster
darkdane said:
Good to see ya back supriz :p the charmander is pretty funny looking.
hey dane haw u been..also pokemon look good when they are funny righ? :D

darkdane

supriz said:
hey dane haw u been..also pokemon look good when they are funny righ? :D
I'm doing good thanks for asking, yeah they do lol. I got some really nice pokes now so I would love to see how your team is ;)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Hey, so supriz... thinking about offering your art skills to PWO again any time soon? Just asking.

supriz

Youngster
yah i want to..i be reopening my graphic shop soon
BTW jinji can i ask who made ur avatar?
im starting admiring that avater of urs..as i think its so epic and its perfectly suits ur personality
soo did u made it urself or some one did it for u?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
supriz said:
yah i want to..i be reopening my graphic shop soon
BTW jinji can i ask who made ur avatar?
im starting admiring that avater of urs..as i think its so epic and its perfectly suits ur personality
soo did u made it urself or some one did it for u?
Thank you for the compliments, supriz :) Surprisingly yes, I did design this avatar by myself. I got the idea playing with my Pokéwalker and seeing designs online for walkers with other Poké Ball designs; and so I got the Dream World's Dusk Ball, found a Gengar sprite and started putting it all together. It took me four hours, but it's the first digital art I'd ever made for the purposes of sharing and I'm quite proud of it.

I've had this avatar for over a year now though, maybe longer; and occasionally the novelty wears off on me now. But it seems like every time I think about getting a new avatar to freshen things up, people tell me it's just too good to change. Plus, I'd want the new avatar to be equally a comment on my personality; and I'm just waiting to hear if anyone knows something else that would work.