Search results

1. P

Forums link in Mobile/Verticle view

I usually have two monitors up one horizontal and one ventricle, I usually have my vertical one displaying webpages since I like to read long articles and most web pages work down to up, but when I visit the main site, I get the long layout and theres never a link to the forums, same thing...
  2. P

Tileset issue

Does anyone have any possible fix for this issue? I changed computers recently and this is just how the tiles are displayed, I've searched the forums and can only find other users with the same thing and that it may be a directx or 3D issue but no solution.
  3. P

5 Reasons why changing moves shouldn't cost money

Second time writing this list as the last time when I clicked submit I had to log in again and accidentally refreshed, blah. Anyways, I think the Playerdex move changer is a known service so don't think it needs much introduction, so I'll just go ahead with the list. Most people that use it...
  4. P

How long does it take you to log in?

A bit of a random question but was just wondering how long or how many tries it takes everyone to log into the game? When I was starting out I could usually log in in about 1-2 tries, but these days it seems its taking me 5-6 tries just to log in, no matter if I'm in a location with many people...
  5. P

How to Play PWO-Ninja.

Hello, I want to teach everyone how to play a little game I invented when I was bored in PWO. It's pretty simple and pretty entertaining. The name of the Game is Ninja, Based of the popular IRL game of Ninja. I also call it Pacja, (mix of Pacman and Ninja) but don't really use it, so we'll...
  6. P

Rare Pokemon Sightings!

Have you ever spotted some Pokemon and were left like :OOOOO OMAGAHH HAOO U GET DAA??! Today I saw Chocobo with A shiny Flareon and so decided to take a SS of it, I thought I 'd make a Topic where people could post some of their Rare Pokemon sightings in-game. Just take a screenshoot and post...
  7. P

Fishing levels chart.

Hey I was wondering if anyone knew the specific xp it takes to earn to the next level for fishing? I wanted to add a chart on the wiki but dont know it, or if anyone could provide me with the formula at least :S
  8. P

Delete the Old Wiki.

Can anyone do this? Delete the http://pwo.wikia.com/wiki/Pokemon_World_Online Wiki as its old and its the first one that shows up in the google search for "PWO Wiki", its outdated and old :S Doesn't it cost money to keep it up and running? If theres any pages that need to be passed on to the new...
  9. P

What happened to the Games?

There used to be so many more sections to the Forums, such as the Games section where people would play some Forum games and occasionally win prizes. Theres hardly really any activity on the forums, but I think it'd be at least nice to have available.
  10. P

Hidden Crag Quest

Just wondering if this Quest was removed since you can't catch a Mareep on Route 32 anymore? When you do /list mareep it says it can be found on Route 32, yet when you do /list route 32, its doesnt show up there. So I'm guessing you can't do that quest anymore? Or has anyone at all done it...